Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Not a fan, nor do dislike the kid….I don’t understand the F Bomb stuff. Kids see this….it’s not Sturgis…kids go to the track and emulate people like this. That part of it….I most certainly think is a huge mistake. But it’s their sandbox and money. Hope they sleep well peddling this. I couldn’t.

I am certainly no prude and still drop my share of F Bombs...but there is no need and/or place to be selling a race shirt like that!

Great great great point. Adults shouldn’t be putting garbage like this out there when we have our kids around the track.

He should have a shirt that reads " Thank me that I'm not in J.D.'s ride because I'd win even more than he does " ??

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    He needs one that says " I'm a most EXCELLANT driver " at any track anywhere, anytime, day or night .
    Hopefully he uses spell check first!

My question is how on one hand do you tout yourself as the peoples driver,the future greatest ever and talk specifically about how great your pre teen fan base is across the country and how kids look to you as a role model and then put out a shirt like that?

It’s confusing at best and for anyone that buys or wears it screams “ look at me” ……I’ve got on a stupid shirt that made you look, otherwise I’m just a nobody trying to get attention.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

As I posted earlier, it's supposed to be "from the movie"?
    He did pretty well with the Scooby get up. Must be selling well I'd assume.

What movie? Debbie does dirt tracks?

I’m a scooby fan but don’t remember him, shaggy,scrappy, thelma or daphne telling anyone to eff you?

Maybe I stepped out for popcorn?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    What movie? Debbie does dirt tracks?
    Waiting for a reply. The new wrap has "Ricky Bobby Pierce" in the door 32. Does that help?

Wasn't the I'm Bobby F'n Pierce shirt before the mystery machine?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    It's a FACT that I've never seen any of young Bobs shirts on any " People of Wal-Mart " videos as I have saw creepy looking scudders wearing Scott Bloomquist shirts ! !
    Speaking of Bloomquist. What about his shirts and his spoiler with a different 4-letter word on it?

I agree with dirtSLM post # 10. This Bobby Pierce Kid later in life when he actually becomes an adult will feel ashamed for having those shirts made.

Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    Speaking of Bloomquist. What about his shirts and his spoiler with a different 4-letter word on it?
    Guy is in the Sh!t business…….guess it’s ok if Bobby is in the F u business.

What a bunch of Karens!!!! ya'll are so infatuated with him you just look for something to Karen about. You guys are the type of people i'd keep my kids away from. Ya'll are worked up over F-IN lmao...F-IN F-IN F-IN F-IN FIN! They need a Karen thread on here so you guys can whine like little girls

The expert on his Fan page has confirmed, it's supposed to be a play on ""I'm Ricky Bobby, If You Don't Chew Big Red Then F**k You!" from Talladega nights.

"What a bunch of Karens!!!! ya'll are so infatuated with him you just look for something to Karen about. You guys are the type of people i'd keep my kids away from. Ya'll are worked up over F-IN lmao...F-IN F-IN F-IN F-IN FIN! They need a Karen thread on here so you guys can whine like little girls"

I have no skin in the game. You will never find one post from me saying anything about Bobby Pierce good or bad. I kinda like the kid. He makes races more exciting. That said, the shirt is low class. I would be embarrassed if I took someone to the races for the first time and someone was sitting in front of me wearing that shirt. Somehow I just don't see the likes of JD, Dale McDowell, Jimmy Owens, Mike Marlar and others having a shirt like that. If the sport is to continue to grow with large purses and streaming that shirt ain't the way to do it!

I bet half of the people complaining use the "f" bomb enough their kids know what it means and the other half probably use "friggin".

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    I have no skin in the game. You will never find one post from me saying anything about Bobby Pierce good or bad. I kinda like the kid. He makes races more exciting. That said, the shirt is low class. I would be embarrassed if I took someone to the races for the first time and someone was sitting in front of me wearing that shirt. Somehow I just don't see the likes of JD, Dale McDowell, Jimmy Owens, Mike Marlar and others having a shirt like that. If the sport is to continue to grow with large purses and streaming that shirt ain't the way to do it!
    This....................
    8/13/16

Yup….it’s always exactly that just as express said.

Either play the “ kids love me pied piper card “ or play the” Jim cornett and the midnight express card”…..but dam just make up your mind people.