Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

and some people wonder why that deal down south a few years back with the sponsorship of a church college did not pan out....
    Racenut Rambles on Facebook

I'm not sure who said this isn't Sturgis No but, it's dirt track racing and the f-bomb is used quite often. Now that being said it's not a good look in my opinion but, the t-shirt will probably sell pretty good.

Everyone can dance around it if they want………it’s a stupid way for them to get attention that they clearly don’t need to sell tshirts.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

and all the complainers are saying f this all day long, i hear the f word loud and clear hundreds of times a day with kids present

Quote Originally Posted by wfodirt66 View Post
    and all the complainers are saying f this all day long, i hear the f word loud and clear hundreds of times a day with kids present
    And a lot of times its coming from a or both parents ! !

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    "What a bunch of Karens!!!! ya'll are so infatuated with him you just look for something to Karen about. You guys are the type of people i'd keep my kids away from. Ya'll are worked up over F-IN lmao...F-IN F-IN F-IN F-IN FIN! They need a Karen thread on here so you guys can whine like little girls"I have no skin in the game. You will never find one post from me saying anything about Bobby Pierce good or bad. I kinda like the kid. He makes races more exciting. That said, the shirt is low class. I would be embarrassed if I took someone to the races for the first time and someone was sitting in front of me wearing that shirt. Somehow I just don't see the likes of JD, Dale McDowell, Jimmy Owens, Mike Marlar and others having a shirt like that. If the sport is to continue to grow with large purses and streaming that shirt ain't the way to do it!
    What do you expect when you even have members that are so insecure about that they call other members out for spelling on 1 word as an effort to try to garner attention ? ? Karen INDEED ! !

I’m just here to watch BBQ’s meltdown lol. And he’s delivering big time haha.

Been hanging out at the Angie Pierce daycare center have ya?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    What do you expect when you even have members that are so insecure about that they call other members out for spelling on 1 word as an effort to try to garner attention ? ? Karen INDEED ! !
    You forgot a comma 🤫
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Juice boxes filled with Tito's? lol

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    It's sad that they are unable to see how low class it makes the team look as well the sport of dirt racing. You want the sport to grow but this does nothing to help that.

The funny part is whoever wears that shirt will think they are so cool.
    The limited-vocabulary crowd will love it, but you are spot on in your analysis of how it looks to everyone else.

I am certainly no prude and still drop my share of F Bombs...but there is no need and/or place to be selling a race shirt like that!
    I have not bought one of his shirts since the 1st time he made a shirt with an f-bomb on it. Then again, I have some class.

Quote Originally Posted by IL LM Fan View Post
    As I posted earlier, it's supposed to be "from the movie"?
    He did pretty well with the Scooby get up. Must be selling well I'd assume.
    Sorry, that does not justify the use of obscenities on a tee-shirt. It is totally classless.

"What a bunch of Karens!!!! ya'll are so infatuated with him you just look for something to Karen about. You guys are the type of people i'd keep my kids away from. Ya'll are worked up over F-IN lmao...F-IN F-IN F-IN F-IN FIN! They need a Karen thread on here so you guys can whine like little girls"

I have no skin in the game. You will never find one post from me saying anything about Bobby Pierce good or bad. I kinda like the kid. He makes races more exciting. That said, the shirt is low class. I would be embarrassed if I took someone to the races for the first time and someone was sitting in front of me wearing that shirt. Somehow I just don't see the likes of JD, Dale McDowell, Jimmy Owens, Mike Marlar and others having a shirt like that. If the sport is to continue to grow with large purses and streaming that shirt ain't the way to do it!
    I totally agree with this assessment. I respect his driving abilities, but I have no respect for his ethics/morals, which are severely lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I'm not sure who said this isn't Sturgis No but, it's dirt track racing and the f-bomb is used quite often. Now that being said it's not a good look in my opinion but, the t-shirt will probably sell pretty good.
    And it is why a lot of people look upon the dirt racing world as a bunch of dumb rednecks. Some of us have higher standards for the sport.

Well we know what type of crowd you hang out with.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Good call Highside. That made me laugh.

Watch the lines at his trailer over the world weekend. There gonna laugh all the way to the bank. Would I buy one ? No but I bet there will be a lot of beer drinking boys that sure do. That first shirt sold out and I'm sure this one will too.

When a potential good ride comes up, the owners with deep pockets look at these kind of things. I bet Mark Richards would not put up with that. Old Bob isn't always going to be around to field a ride for Bobby.

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    When a potential good ride comes up, the owners with deep pockets look at these kind of things. I bet Mark Richards would not put up with that. Old Bob isn't always going to be around to field a ride for Bobby.
    bobby owns his own race team...has for a couple years