Default Austin Kirkpatrick

Any news on Austin as of late? Is he only racing Eldora? I love the talent he has to build his own car and go race with the big boys 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Any news on Austin as of late? Is he only racing Eldora? I love the talent he has to build his own car and go race with the big boys 
    He is going to the world weekend to race

He got married just before the million and didn't get to honeymoon until a few weeks ago. He's working on cars but doubt he races too much the rest of the year.
    Last edited by billetbirdcage; 09-07-2022 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by billetbirdcage View Post
    He is going to the world weekend to raceHe got married just before the million and didn't get to honeymoon until a few weeks ago. He's working on cars but doubt he races too much the rest of the year.
    Thanks for the update. Congrats to him on getting married 👍

Strange deal with him and his racing!

His family has deep pockets from their restaurant franchise's! (Sonny's BBQ) ..There may be more!

We support his racing by the gallon……..Love everything about him/them and what they are doing.

We’ve talked about this but the Sonny’s sauce is really good for a lot of things……it goes in our Brunswick stew, use it in a seafood dipping sauce and is obviously great on chicken and ribs.
    If anyone else likes them and wants to support them grab a gallon of it from Sams club the next time you go.
    He looks fast so far tonight.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

A lot of the Sonny’s restaurants are closing around Charlotte.

Lot of competition in my area. Bbq joint on every corner!

Side note.......In the early 80's, my dad and his business partner were in the process of buying 3 Sonnys locations. The bank turned down their million dollar loan, claiming a bbq joint would be too risky! smh

Flyboy,

70% of all restaurant owners are fearful of finishing the year, according to a recent article I read. Inflation and no workers makes for real problems.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Strange deal with him and his racing! His family has deep pockets from their restaurant franchise's! (Sonny's BBQ) ..There may be more!
    Find you a girl who cares about you as much as zero25 cares about pointing out pointless bullsh*t about relatives owning BarBQ restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Flyboy,70% of all restaurant owners are fearful of finishing the year, according to a recent article I read. Inflation and no workers makes for real problems.
    Definitely tough times for restaurants. I enjoy Sonny’s. I hope they can hang on with the locations that are still open.

Quote Originally Posted by Burke1118 View Post
    Find you a girl who cares about you as much as zero25 cares about pointing out pointless bullsh*t about relatives owning BarBQ restaurants.
    1:58 am explains alot!