Default DoD vs FLO subsctription

OK, since FLO hasn't gotten back to my email with this question I thought I would ask it here.

If I subscribe to DoD I get flo and everything with it. BUT, if I instead subscribe to FLO do I then also get DoD?

If anyone knows definitively please let me know.

I subscribed to FLO this summer when the MavTV thing went down, I had to send an email to someone (cant remember if it was DoD or FLO) and got a DoD subscription added to my account.

so it sounds like it would be easier to just keep the DoD side going and get it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    I subscribed to FLO this summer when the MavTV thing went down, I had to send an email to someone (cant remember if it was DoD or FLO) and got a DoD subscription added to my account.
    Did it cost you anymore money for the dod subscription if ya have flo?

Must be grandfathered in? I'm only seeing the combined offer on DoD.

Yeah, as a FLO subscriber I have never had access to DoD. It has only been a one way street. DoD subscribers could get FLO but FLO subscribers could not get DoD.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Yeah, as a FLO subscriber I have never had access to DoD. It has only been a one way street. DoD subscribers could get FLO but FLO subscribers could not get DoD.
    People have posted to email them for DoD access if you have Flo. I never tried as I really don't care. I just watch the live streams.

Makes sense. I've been a Dod subscriber since it's birth. Can't remember the year but it was a long time ago.
    Flo has been around what, a couple years?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by moyerfan1 View Post
    Did it cost you anymore money for the dod subscription if ya have flo?
    Nope. 99% sure I got a Flo sub first, couldn’t log into DoD, and they added it to my account.

Same as Tireguy for me ^^^^^

I bought Flo first back in the Spring sometime. Once I learned that DoD subscription came with Flo, I emailed DoD throught their "Contact us" link in the upper right of their site about me purchasing Flo first and the possibility of getting a DoD subscription added. They got back to me in less then 24 hours setting me up with full access to the DoD site.

I think if you get the annual deal thru DOD, is the easiest way to get all DOD and Flo access.

Wait...hold on. Are yall saying that if you have Flo you get DoD and vice versa? Cuz I'm paying for both....

Quote Originally Posted by tylerstorm View Post
    Wait...hold on. Are yall saying that if you have Flo you get DoD and vice versa? Cuz I'm paying for both....
    If you get a new DoD subscription it automatically comes with a FLO subscription. However, if you purchase a FLO subscription, you can get DoD as well. You just have to contact them so they link your account information.

I'd ping them as well in your current situation as you def shouldn't be paying for both.

It's weird. Twice now I have emailed them telling them I would like access to DoD since I subscribed through Flo and both times (last year and today) they tell me it is working yet when I login I still don't have access to anything on DoD. They are quick to respond, but that doesn't do me much good if it still doesn't work.