Default Eldora racing Thursday was just bad…

Was there any passing in either feature besides JD? The aero effect is getting worse and worse. Clanton would close up on O’Neal and then aero push would take over and clean air allowed O’Neal to drive away. Everyone else just strung out and was as boring as could be.

Hudson said it best in victory lane. Said it felt like he slowed down by 2 seconds when he approached lapped cars due to aero push.

Heat races were pretty good tonight.

unless bad luck strikes, the 49 will probably lap the field Saturday. Have a hard time believing one car is that much better then the other 106. Also, what is up with Rigsby these days? Anytime they are talking about a driver, he always has to say I am friends with said driver. Who gives a sh*t.

Heats were good, but both features were yawners.

Totally agree on the boring features. Don't think I saw a single pass. Maybe Madden passed one car. Even James and Dustin seemed to be trying to hype excitement that was not there. Aero is killing dirt late model racing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus Motorsports View Post
    unless bad luck strikes, the 49 will probably lap the field Saturday. Have a hard time believing one car is that much better then the other 106. Also, what is up with Rigsby these days? Anytime they are talking about a driver, he always has to say I am friends with said driver. Who gives a sh*t.
    44 beat him on 7 cylinders last night.

Quote Originally Posted by CILDirt View Post
    44 beat him on 7 cylinders last night.
    And if the 49 started more towards the front he would have won.

Probably to try to conceal who his real favorites are. He fails, but he tries.

Even Coconut Head Clanton ? ?