Default Plug Wire Fell Off?

If anyone believes that crap I gotta bridge for sale.

The traction control "stuck" on.

Back in the day of cheap 406's, before everyone could afford aluminum block motors, had a bung welded to the chassis with a spark plug in it. Move #7 wire to the dummy in the dry slick...I sincerely doubt that's a thing now with these ignition boxes.

I'm not buying a plug wire fell off.

Quote Originally Posted by KTMLew View Post
    If anyone believes that crap I gotta bridge for sale.

The traction control "stuck" on.

Back in the day of cheap 406's, before everyone could afford aluminum block motors, had a bung welded to the chassis with a spark plug in it. Move #7 wire to the dummy in the dry slick...I sincerely doubt that's a thing now with these ignition boxes.

I'm not buying a plug wire fell off.
    There was a time where 'going down a cylinder' would take just enough snot off to land you right on the inversion. Downside is using that too much would wear the plug boot out and it would come off on its own in the feature.

Quote Originally Posted by KTMLew View Post
    If anyone believes that crap I gotta bridge for sale. The traction control "stuck" on. Back in the day of cheap 406's, before everyone could afford aluminum block motors, had a bung welded to the chassis with a spark plug in it. Move #7 wire to the dummy in the dry slick...I sincerely doubt that's a thing now with these ignition boxes.I'm not buying a plug wire fell off.
    Maybe old Smoked Madden read 4m before hand and read where Rajiflyboy stated that the 44 could beat a car on 7 cylinders so he used that as fodder to just play along with that as to the reason that Brandon Overton just plain "SMOKED " the Smoky one ? ?

Smoky is still having a dang good year

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Smoky is still having a dang good year
    Still a poor loser though .

If Ferguson had a plug wire fall off this thread would be 6 pages long about his maintenance program (eye roll).

Luke Bryant is having an ok year with the Bloomer car.