Default Teams Told To Disconnect Tachs For World 100

Just saw that the teams in the 100 feature were told to bring a screwdriver and tape to the staging area for disconnecting the tachs. Rumors of traction control devices connected to the tachs was the reason given.

Well that takes care of madden

Maybe they should take a better look at Davenport car

Again, trying to address the wrong problems in the sport 🤦🏻(not a nice word)♂️

Very interesting but made no difference on the leaderboard

Lol. And lol again. Always chasing the ghosts and ignoring the elephant. I wish these ghost whispers would talk about the elephant and get some action there.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

WOW, wasn't that a thrilling race Johnny. No, plain and simple, it stunk. I hope Tony saw it like I did because that race was terrible. Maybe with him telling them it stunk something mite get done. The track wasn't the best but it's dirt racing and sometimes thats what you get. But, if somebody got up under another car going into the corner he pushed like a dog chasing his tail. Disconnecting a wire had nothing to do with that outcome, clean air sure did, if you cleared a guy and had clean air you were done. JD did a better job on his restarts and thats why he won that race.

I was there all 4 nights and what amazed me: no water was ever put on the track after hot laps ???

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    WOW, wasn't that a thrilling race Johnny. No, plain and simple, it stunk. I hope Tony saw it like I did because that race was terrible. Maybe with him telling them it stunk something mite get done. The track wasn't the best but it's dirt racing and sometimes thats what you get. But, if somebody got up under another car going into the corner he pushed like a dog chasing his tail. Disconnecting a wire had nothing to do with that outcome, clean air sure did, if you cleared a guy and had clean air you were done. JD did a better job on his restarts and thats why he won that race.
    Tony didn’t see it like you did. Tony saw a huge crowd and that’s good for him.
    Mike
    I hate the Steelers more than I hate the Buckeyes !

Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    I was there all 4 nights and what amazed me: no water was ever put on the track after hot laps ???
    It wasn't watered, but the track was pretty good, really. I saw cars trying to use most of it.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Lol. And lol again. Always chasing the ghosts and ignoring the elephant. I wish these ghost whispers would talk about the elephant and get some action there.
    Chasing the ghosts gives the appearance they are trying to do something. Ignoring the elephant keeps a certain group happy.
    Mike
    I hate the Steelers more than I hate the Buckeyes !

Facebook

Great points Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    Just saw that the teams in the 100 feature were told to bring a screwdriver and tape to the staging area for disconnecting the tachs. Rumors of traction control devices connected to the tachs was the reason given.
    Did the drivers have a disclaimer that somebody would buy them a new engine if it was overrevved ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Did the drivers have a disclaimer that somebody would buy them a new engine if it was overrevved ? ?
    I was wondering this ?

Tony Clements says.........thank you! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    When you go to the line up, you have already picked the gear you'rr running, the engine is gonna turn what it turns

You're not gonna over rev the engine by having the tach unhooked, the rev limiter is in the box and will still work and do it's job without the tach. You just aren't going to know what you turned it in the feature.