Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Can you send that to my wife? I’ve been telling her that for 35 years. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Yea genius you are right, everyone hates Bloomer, Moyer, Dale Sr, Gordon, John Force, Larson and and anyone else thats a winner! When someone is that dominant it just makes people ask why? Just like my post originally asked, what makes him that good over every other team in the sport right now.
    There was a time when old Black Jack Boggs and Chargin Charley Swartz were under the microscope for their winning ways !

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Yea genius you are right, everyone hates Bloomer, Moyer, Dale Sr, Gordon, John Force, Larson and and anyone else thats a winner!

When someone is that dominant it just makes people ask why? Just like my post originally asked, what makes him that good over every other team in the sport right now.
    If the right people knew, he wouldn't be so dominant. He has better corner speed.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

He just is. I love it too. I remember the self anointed crowd on here calling him a regional driver at best. Been following him for a while and watched him grow. I watched him change the sport and the way you drive a super late model. He is the best!
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

Also sometimes luck helps out . Young Bobby Pierce most likely would've won yesterday if the car hadn't just shut on off .

Bobby is a regional driver until he proves otherwise

Default Traction control

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Ancient Chinese Secret Traction control
    The whole traction control thing is a joke. Traction control is not that great,it will help a bad car from getting lapped, but not make a car be dominant. People think if you have traction control you jam it to the floor and never lift until you see the checkers. It’s not the case at all. A few years back we ahead a opportunity to run the new latest and greatest Davis unit, we wanted to try it just to see what it’s really about, it’s not near what the hype has been for all these years, in our case it actually slowed our car down and tried it 3 races at 3 tracks and 3 conditions. I am 100% sure that’s not what’s making Davenport so dominant, the way it works it would hurt him the way he drives.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Bobby is a regional driver until he proves otherwise
    He is like them there Duke boys not leaving Hazzard County ? ?

Someone will come knock JD 49 down eventually. The question is “Who”.

^^^ Just wait until young Bobby Pierce gets his 2nd wind ! ! ^^^

Good point JT. I know in MotoGP racing years ago when electronics started being a thing a few of the riders could not adjust to the new way. It was very difficult for them.

"The closer you are to the fence, the less it hurts when you hit it"-Jack Hewitt "

Quote Originally Posted by KTMLew View Post
    The flaw in their thinking is, the tach wire is an output from the MSD box. Traction control would be an input from a sensor signal comparing crank speed to rear wheel or driveshaft speed.

They'd have to look closer for "extra" wires. Why would there be wires running to the bellhousing, trans, differential? Not saying there is, but...?

Easy to camouflage in a braded line.
    No thats not true.

Davis Traction control is signaled by one wire off the msd. The purple wire. The traction control can be in the msd box or in the tach and no extra wires, by using the purple to signal the tach....

I never understand why people post about things they dont know anything about.
    Last edited by stock car driver; 09-20-2022 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jensenracing1818 View Post
    A real lol moment when I saw this…..thanks for that one.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by jensenracing1818 View Post
    Some might say that a couple of those birds have " A very punchable face " ? ?