Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Trump will never be President ever again. Wait and see.
    And why is that? Could you explain your reasoning, or the lack of it, therein???

Is it because they will steal the 2022 elections and that will put an end to voting ever being legit again? Well is it???
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Why waste money at this point on lawyers anyway ? We all know what the outcome is going to be !SUPREME COURT TIME !

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Not every one , just the ones starting 2008 fact, totally beleivable and true.

2016 was thought to be stolen but the Dems didn't cheat quite enough.
    The dems didn’t have to cheat in 2016……she was a shoe in to win, but lost anyway.

That’s where all this Trump Hate comes from……He embarrassed them at their own game.

Prove me wrong please.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Kevin McCarthy explained: “Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping.

This is exactly how the republicans operate. If you are losing just make up lies on your challenger. At least Clinton went in front of their bogus committee for 11 hours and testified. She wasn't charged with anything. On the other the republicans refuse to testify. You know republicans are all about law and order except when it comes to them.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    And why is that? Could you explain your reasoning, or the lack of it, therein???

Is it because they will steal the 2022 elections and that will put an end to voting ever being legit again? Well is it???
    Hey did you know the Democrats have stolen every election for the last 200 and will the next 200. They've even stolen them for Republicans even

ss12 Republicans are as low as the Democrats when it comes to politics They have no shame.

Default Ss

Same exact thing happened in 2020 except on the Democratic side, you know all the Cham investigations etc. they never amount to anything. And he lost. Pretty much tit for tat wouldn’t you say?

Trump is no worse and no more self-serving or dishonest than Biden is now or Barry was then or Bill was then. The only difference is none of those three grabbed you by the kitty.

Well that and for the most part trumps policies worked to better America.

BBQ, the other 3 presidents Didn't con me like your cult leader did you. Did any of these 3 take top secret documents to use as ransom or to sell to whoever? Now that we are learning what type of Nuclear classified documents this conman took. Do you think any ally will trust us with classified information again? Was Trump really better for America?

You got conned by a conman! It took a pretty good conman to con you, I will give you that.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

ss12 Republicans are as low as the Democrats when it comes to politics They have no shame.
    Kid, republicans know that they can't win by a fair election, so they have to do whatever they can do to win. They can never talk about their policies because it doesn't help 99% of the population. So they start blaming Democrats for anything. kid I will P/M you a video.

You keep bringing up to use as “ransom” or to sell to the enemies……Do you really and truly believe that?

None of us really have any idea what the other 3 did or did not do….…stop acting like you do……because you don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kid, republicans know that they can't win by a fair election, so they have to do whatever they can do to win. They can never talk about their policies because it doesn't help 99% of the population. So they start blaming Democrats for anything. kid I will P/M you a video.
    It’s really crazy how switching around just two words in all of that describes what’s really happening to our country……anyone want to guess which two?

You keep bringing up to use as “ransom” or to sell to the enemies……Do you really and truly believe that?

Well please tell us what you know. There is a lot of possibilities. He had them for a reason and this is why he mislead the government when his lawyer lied and said all the document were returned. He knew he was breaking the law when he kept the documents. If you want to believe him, again go ahead but

BBQ, the other 3 presidents Didn't con me like your cult leader did you. Did any of these 3 take top secret documents to use as ransom or to sell to whoever? Now that we are learning what type of Nuclear classified documents this conman took. Do you think any ally will trust us with classified information again? Was Trump really better for America?

You got conned by a conman! It took a pretty good conman to con you, I will give you that.
    If you hang around Trump long enough you will find yourself in legal jeopardy just ask Stone, Manafort, Rudy, Weisselberg, I know I'm missing some but, you get the point and trust me there is more to come.

in reference to post 44 , SS i guess if you cant beat um , join um , kinda like unions , right ???

I know like trying to install fake electors and trying to turn over an election Idiots

If you hang around Trump long enough you will find yourself in legal jeopardy just ask Stone, Manafort, Rudy, Weisselberg, I know I'm missing some but, you get the point and trust me there is more to come.
    Kid, you didn't get all of the lawyers.

MAGA Make attorneys get attorneys This is the new saying now.

Kid, you didn't get all of the lawyers.

MAGA Make attorneys get attorneys This is the new saying now.
    lol............................................... ..........

Default Post 52…what do I know?

I know you’re wrong, that’s what I know……..as for the other nonsense in your post as to “ well why would he have any of it” ? Just hang tight, Doj will provide us with that info when the investigation is complete.

That is , if they can……and anyone believes them.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    in reference to post 44 , SS i guess if you cant beat um , join um , kinda like unions , right ???
    Like the union that’s getting ready to shut down the us rail for higher wages and more time off?

Hopefully not like those greedy bastards.

You know what is funny on here , is you really have two losers on here that everyone
    keeps rolling with their ignorance of the crimes of the Democrat party . And their love for
    crooked unions that have destroyed so many companies , just what liberals do . And they
    are also ignorant to how crooked those unions are , just to keep them even if they are not
    100% because of the sorry effort , just because they are protected by the criminal inions .
    I call them losers . Never grew up ridding the free ride . Hahahahaha. Losers .