Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Dlmfan123

Flyboy knows nothing about racetracks outside of the Carolinas. He just joins the bandwagon on here to bash tracks he has never been to. (Just another keyboard racer) I have been to Knoxville 2 times and thoroughly enjoyed it- although it’s a heck of a long way from East Tennessee.
    Like many on here have stated all year: it’s not the big tracks that are producing bad races- it’s the mandated tires and the aero rules which are causing these tracks to have sub- par races.
    The last time I was at Knoxville- Jared Landers won and it was a heck of a show. Eldora for the Dream & World for 28 straight years and yes the racing was not good this year - but I don’t blame that on the track- I blame in on tires & aero.
    Eldora track was terrible for the Castrol/Flo race in the spring and I totally blame that on track conditions.
    It astonishes me how so many people continue to bash tracks they have never been to - just visited them on their tv/computer/tablet/phone or whatever.

I have to say the Knoxville Late Model Nationals was a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) SHOW. I love the place and I love the race but there is nothing good to say about it this year. Holy man. This series has to get their act together.

Quote Originally Posted by Patansplant View Post
    I have to say the Knoxville Late Model Nationals was a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) SHOW. I love the place and I love the race but there is nothing good to say about it this year. Holy man. This series has to get their act together.
    With how things went at Knoxville this year, I am really glad that I went to Wheatland for the Jesse Hockett Memorial as it was 3 nights of awesome racing.

Quote Originally Posted by cjsracing View Post
    The SLMR engine rules are trying to get our hp in the 625 - 700 range.

Berck cut his right front tire from a piece of debris that was left over from when Holiday got into the backstretch wall.
    I think you mean when Cooney put him in the wall. Since you were racing and not watching the event, we will give you a pass on that.

BTW, nice run in the feature.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    I think you mean when Cooney put him in the wall. Since you were racing and not watching the event, we will give you a pass on that.

BTW, nice run in the feature.
    Oh I saw it, it happened as I was coming out of turn 2. I just didn't want to go there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    My boy got screwed.
    Outside interference. 🤔
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by cjsracing View Post
    Oh I saw it, it happened as I was coming out of turn 2. I just didn't want to go there.

Thanks
    Totally understandable, since you have to race against those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Outside interference. 樂
    It may have been Aliens ? ?