Default Xr super series drops droop rule

Effective immediately they will no longer use the droop rule
    Last edited by ModJr3; 09-13-2022 at 04:25 PM.

This is hilarious. So do they think by dropping the rule people are going to come running to there circus show ? By them dropping the rule you think the cars looked ridiculous before and we're aero dependent ? It's only going to make it worse in my opinion.

They still have body rules by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    This is hilarious. So do they think by dropping the rule people are going to come running to there circus show ? By them dropping the rule you think the cars looked ridiculous before and we're aero dependent ? It's only going to make it worse in my opinion.

Well I was thinking that w all the bs over miss measuring and stuff that all were commenting on, they won't have to deal w this part any more.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    There was no droop rule in Lucas oil races until this year, has stuff really changed that much? If anything the racing has gotten worse this year

The racing has gotten worse because of the bodies. Passing on the big tracks is on restarts. Sure you get a few that can still come thru the field, but even they struggle as they get closer to the lead pack.