Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It's no wonder that Madden opted to skip the B and head for Kokomo ($60K and not hard on motors).

JD wins again.

Two bad for Bruening. I was rooting for him to win this cluster F of a race lol.

It was actually a pretty good race for all things considered. JD had to work for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by wuss View Post
    This is Sh#t. I know what you all will say....it eliminates a fuel stop. I would rather see 100 laps.I bought tickets already. I PAID FOR 100 LAPS. I have camping reservations already made thinking I was going to get to see 100 laps. Parking is 15 bucks a night thinking I was going to get to see 100 laps. And the rest of money spent this week expecting 100 laps.I'm guessing drivers were complaining and they caved in to get a few extra cars. In my opinion, if you want to shorten the race, advertise it ahead of time. Not once you have already sold tickets for a 100 lap race. Announce it for next year. This is almost false advertising. I promise you I will not be back.
    You paid for !00lap and then it was cut plumb in half ? ? I would think you are entitled to 1/2 of your hard earned money back as a refund ! ! Whats this world coming to anyway ? ?

I bet Rocketshep was wishing it had been a 100 laps. He passed like 11 cars.