Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bloomquist

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    WOW all this hype cause he finished 3rd in a race with a bunch of local weekly racers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    while he is only good around his area for the most part, hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) isnt any slouch on his home turf, he has proved himself the last couple of years, now if he gets out from his area he struggles a bit but that is just experience on that style of dirt, the guy is slowly getting better and better
    and no, bloomer maybe slowing down a bit, but he still has a few left i would say, he has just been away for a bit, its going to take some testing and racing to catch up
    Last edited by grt74; 09-16-2022 at 05:29 PM.

Race Pass showing Bloomer at Magnolia??

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Race Pass showing Bloomer at Magnolia??
    I had heard right after the scorcher he was coming to Magnolia and Stokes told last night at the comp cam race and practice he was coming and holy hell he even showed up early too.

Bloomer early ? No way. Holly chit.

Gotta quit burying himself in qfying!

Im sure some it is from not racing with the newer setups! But 23rd-14th showed some progress!

Like I said before Bloomer puts fans in the stands, and I would like to see him at any race, but I doubt he will ever win another race - hope I am wrong !

I made a trip to Bedford (PA) Speedway three years ago for the Keystone Cup and Bloomquist showed up. He blew a motor the first night but made a solid run the second in the 60-lap feature. Oh…and he sold a t-shirt or two (thousand). The line was all the out to the ticket gate.

If I’m not mistaken I believe I seen an interview with bloomer earlier in the year that said he wasn’t racing this year for less than 20 grand but I see he raced for 4 grand last night and 12 grand tonight. What’s up with that?

I don’t know this for sure But, my guess he was paid to show up. To help bring a bigger crowd in. Typically, this season he’s only racing for $20,000 plus. But, I’m sure if a track owner gives a sweet deal. He would race for less than $20 g