Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Rafy, how do you figure that?? Josh hasn't been a threat for several years. Turbo has won and competed for wins recently.

Yes Sammie drove family car 1st, then Scott, then Henry, then Jr but them were pre best days till Jr. Speaking of Shane, he's nothing like before. Guess took up marathon running or something like that. Lost tons of weight. Was showed pic from fb while back of him.

I’d like to see Tanner English get that ride.
    Darrell Goode

[url]wwww.facebook.com/goodeguitarlessons

Quote Originally Posted by oldasdirt View Post
    At what point does Randall Edwards and company come to the realization that "this just isn't working out"? I noticed they were 18th in the latest Top 25 this week. Although we haven't gone through the entire Knoxville weekend, with them not making last night's race and Clanton winning (rated 19th this week), you would think they would drop even further. However, their overall track performance has not been very good running 6th in Lucas points (worst of regular non-rookies) and best points finish of 4th over the last 4 years. Am I the only one that feels that the Best Motorsports team has more to offer? Sheppy and Josh Richards didn't have issues getting that team to victory lane!
    Did someone say that he had some sort of Pisssss'n match with Steve Casebolt tonight at Atomic ? ?

What did he race before he ran supers? Anyone thinking that there aren’t better drivers throughout the country then 90% of the guys in the top supers are nuts. Motorsports… money talks.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

^^ Look at the Cup series and how these young no talent drivers find their way into the sport . ^ ^

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    ^^ Look at the Cup series and how these young no talent drivers find their way into the sport . ^ ^
    Tyler Red(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), Christopher Bell, Kyle Larson, Ryan Blaney, Chase Elliott have no talent?

I think you mean the NASCAR truck series?. I will peak in on a race every now and then to see how Stewart Friesen is doing (A fan of the Northeast Big Block Modifieds) and I have never heard of 90% of the young kids racing.......

Money, Money, and MO MONEY. You bring it and yes you can have a ride also. That's what the truck series and pretty much all of racing has today. Team Landers, what's that guys name ? Jared who was starting to show promise a few yrs ago gets tossed a bone every once in awhile to drive a back up car. Then you have guys out there that do have talent but nobody backing them with dollars and no team will even look at them. Dollars, it ruined the indy series first. NASCAR was on top with grass roots racers and you had to be on a waiting list at most tracks. Ahhh, not anymore. It's starting to make it's way into dirt racing.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    I think you mean the NASCAR truck series?. I will peak in on a race every now and then to see how Stewart Friesen is doing (A fan of the Northeast Big Block Modifieds) and I have never heard of 90% of the young kids racing.......
    How right you are on that ! Some drivers may or not be inserted into the series just to sate the woke movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Tyler Red(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), Christopher Bell, Kyle Larson, Ryan Blaney, Chase Elliott have no talent?
    many moons ago someone far wiser than i said that money will find the talent. money may get you into a seat, but only talent will bring more money and keep you there.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

There's 2 drivers that come out of new Mexico I believe. They have a hole bunch of family money behind them. They were switching chassis brands as fast as I switch bourbon brands. 1 of those brothers has found some speed while the other is just wasting grand ma's money.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    There's 2 drivers that come out of new Mexico I believe. They have a hole bunch of family money behind them. They were switching chassis brands as fast as I switch bourbon brands. 1 of those brothers has found some speed while the other is just wasting grand ma's money.
    I think alot of you key board warriors truly don't understand how difficult a dirt latemodel is to drive let alone at the level that these guys are doing it. The brothers you speak of were super successful in other disciplines of racing and frequently get bashed because they have good supporters behind them that have allowed them to start at the highest level of the sport to accelerate their learning curve. Would you rather they just quit and we have two less national teams

Johny Scott has been impressive this season.

Can't keep track of who's who between them 2 but from what I've seen, at least 1 of them has been very competitive.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    I think alot of you key board warriors truly don't understand how difficult a dirt latemodel is to drive let alone at the level that these guys are doing it. The brothers you speak of were super successful in other disciplines of racing and frequently get bashed because they have good supporters behind them that have allowed them to start at the highest level of the sport to accelerate their learning curve. Would you rather they just quit and we have two less national teams
    I'll be honest, I don't care if we have zero national teams. Grandma is a super nice lady. She's been blowing her money on those 2 all their lives, from what I gathered from her a few years ago. She can keep doing it if she wants to.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Grandma spends her $$ on lots of things: big sponsor of rodeos and water/environmental issues- not just Johnny/Stormy’s racing.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Yet another old man yelling at the clouds post. This place is loserville

Anybody recall this post that I started back in September? Let's not believe everything you read because you saw it on the internet. I don't believe Randall wanting to cut back on the number of races is even close to being accurate. He wants to win some races and Garrett Smith has shown some real talent. Terbo was in a good situation with car and crew and has been mediocre at best if he doesn't tear up his equipment. Personally, I think Randall was tired of replacing door panels and spoilers and is hungry to get back to victory lane!

Quote Originally Posted by oldasdirt View Post
    Anybody recall this post that I started back in September? Let's not believe everything you read because you saw it on the internet. I don't believe Randall wanting to cut back on the number of races is even close to being accurate. He wants to win some races and Garrett Smith has shown some real talent. Terbo was in a good situation with car and crew and has been mediocre at best if he doesn't tear up his equipment. Personally, I think Randall was tired of replacing door panels and spoilers and is hungry to get back to victory lane!
    As zyoung said, it's all about money.

You think he's tired of fixing Terbos stuff but won't have to with Garrett? LOL