Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tyler the weapon will most likely be a provisional tonight and be getting lapped by lap 15-20. The question is who will he get into tonight and ruin there chance at victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Tyler the weapon will most likely be a provisional tonight and be getting lapped by lap 15-20. The question is who will he get into tonight and ruin there chance at victory.
    Looks like he took himself out.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Erbie, isn't having the BEST of seasons. But, few rockets are beating those horns. Edwards hasn't forgot how to get a car around the track. Erbie just needs to quit trying so hard. He's out of control most times and it's showing in his performance this year. They bought one of those horns, after it went through rocket HQ they thought that was going to be the answer. That didn't last long until he was back in the xr-1. Money keeps him in that seat, which as an owner that would give him time to get things turned around.

Erbie, kinda catchy.
    You have no clue where that horn came from or where it was built.

Money talks and bullsh*t walks, and Terbo brings a lot of money. He also works hard on the equipment when necessary. He wins a few races a year. That’s probably why he’s going to continue to be in that car.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Erbie, isn't having the BEST of seasons. But, few rockets are beating those horns. Edwards hasn't forgot how to get a car around the track. Erbie just needs to quit trying so hard. He's out of control most times and it's showing in his performance this year. They bought one of those horns, after it went through rocket HQ they thought that was going to be the answer. That didn't last long until he was back in the xr-1. Money keeps him in that seat, which as an owner that would give him time to get things turned around. Erbie, kinda catchy.
    Dirty Erbie sounds better after some of the childish stunts that he has pulled ! !

Money keeps him in that seat, which as an owner that would give him time to get things turned around.

Erbie, kinda catchy.
    I have some better names for him.

Serious question. If 5hithead is bringing so much money to the table (not disputing that he does), how come he can't even pick his own number? He complains about not being able to use the 91 all the time. So you'd think if he's able to buy his ride, that he could at least pick his own number. I think Sheppy used the B5 when he was there. Josh was the the one that changed the number to #1.

I hope he isn't bringing all that much money and he will get fired. It would be great for the sport. A driver with some talent could get the ride and hopefully we'd hear and see less of him than we do now.

Whoa ! Such negativity about such a talented driver as Terbo. Recently at Cedar Lake Terbo was the show. He was the only one who could challenge the leader in the last half of the Feature. Madden was quite fast and prevented Terbo from winning by putting up such a good fight for second. If Terbo could have had second place to himself , I think he could have won at Cedar Lake. I was impressed how he never stopped trying to win the Feature.

Pennsboro, your absolutely correct. But, I also believe that chassis was looked at very closely because right now there faster.

Best motorsports has always been #1 since halcomb racing #1 merged with best. Bab(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), then matt Westfall, then came Edward's and then kid rocket, and now here we are. Before all this best was a modified guy. This about close as can remember. Yes I believe erb comes with money but let's face it, dlm racing isn't hotbed in Texas. He's in a good location and if your only funding say half a team then it's a win for both sides

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    Best motorsports has always been #1 since halcomb racing #1 merged with best. Bab(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), then matt Westfall, then came Edward's and then kid rocket, and now here we are.
    Westfall and Bshep ran their personal numbers when they drove for best.

Quote Originally Posted by raburke23 View Post
    I honestly think Erb is more of an outlaw schedule racer. He isn't a points racer
    that works great if youre winning, if not theres no points check to help over the winter

at the end of the day he is still very young, he is going to make mistakes, just the right of passage, but i will say this, he is going to have to find a way to win with out beating the wall down,
    it seams he doesnt like a car that tight, but these guys are getting the cars really good in the slick in todays races, he is going to have to adapt, it may take a bit

Turns out Terbo ain’t washed up and ain’t that bad. Old heads on 4m over reacted, who woulda thought

I’d say your overreacting. It’s one 2nd place finish. After months of nothing. Let’s see if he can keep it up before you declare his season turned around.

I don't remember bshep in car, but is that when bshep left for rocket house car and Richard's came to best? Kinda recall something there but been year's ago

Best motorsports has always been #1 since halcomb racing #1 merged with best. Bab(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), then matt Westfall, then came Edward's and then kid rocket, and now here we are. Before all this best was a modified guy. This about close as can remember. Yes I believe erb comes with money but let's face it, dlm racing isn't hotbed in Texas. He's in a good location and if your only funding say half a team then it's a win for both sides
    Sammie Halcomb Drove it for brother Shane and Jennifer !!!!

Terbo brings alot of $$ to Best operation. He isn't going anywhere unless he wants to.

I don't remember bshep in car, but is that when bshep left for rocket house car and Richard's came to best? Kinda recall something there but been year's ago
    Yes, that's when they basically swapped rides.

Josh Richards would be very good in that car. 2nd time up could be good

Josh can’t compete with Turbo and Josh doesn’t bring money to the team.