Default If you were Drydene?

If you were Drydene, what would you think of the drivers you sponsor loading up before the main events without even attempting to qualify fully ? Last week with Ricky Weiss at Eldora and now Chris Madden this week at Knoxville and at the I80 Silver Dollar Nationals. I know myself I would be looking at some different drivers that would represent my product till the end of night if possible. Especially with the steaming/television exposure that is out there and here it is your drivers have either just loaded up and not raced or in Madden's case loaded up and left the track, not a good look in my opinion.

Just business. Why stay if you don’t think you have a good chance at the win. It’s not financially wise for some of these teams to stay.

Chris has put their name in victory lane enough this year, they won't leave him IMO. Ricky's deal could be another story.

Not sure how much money Drydene is putting into their Dirt Late Model teams, but in my opinion they are getting minimal exposure compared to sponsoring Shark Racing and Logan Schuchart in the sprint cars. If you follow sprint cars at any all, you definitely know they are sponsoring the 1S team. The company has received excellent exposure with this arrangement.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Not sure how much money Drydene is putting into their Dirt Late Model teams, but in my opinion they are getting minimal exposure compared to sponsoring Shark Racing and Logan Schuchart in the sprint cars. If you follow sprint cars at any all, you definitely know they are sponsoring the 1S team. The company has received excellent exposure with this arrangement.
    On a sprint car the average fan won’t even see the sponsor name on the car unless they are walking through the pits. Madden has Drydene on the hood for all to see. A fan isn’t missing that.

"On a sprint car the average fan won’t even see the sponsor name on the car unless they are walking through the pits."

Really? Not sure you watch much 410 sprint car racing? That big 5x5 wing certainly displays enough space for a sponsor for the fans to see, even at top speeds over 100 mph.

If I were Drydene I would be knocking on Bshepps door offering something for the hood spot on that b5 next year.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

you're talking about Drydene..so they got exposure

Depends on the details of the deal. If it matters that much to Drydene, then they should have it written in the sponsorship deal. I would think Madden has more leeway then Weiss as Madden has given Drydene plenty of exposure. If it was written into the deal, then a driver would be foolish to not attempt the feature.

The first LM i really remember covered in Drydene sponsors was Brent Larson, the B main Bomber.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    If I were Drydene I would be knocking on Bshepps door offering something for the hood spot on that b5 next year.
    I would be doing the same. I'd be trying to outbid Valvoline or at least Seubert Calf Ranches for a premium spot.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    The first LM i really remember covered in Drydene sponsors was Brent Larson, the B main Bomber.
    I think he still has sponsorship with them, but I could be wrong. I don't watch much WoO and have only seem him a couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Yes. B Shepp will get exposure

https://www.drydene.com/team-drydene/. I see ORF on side. I just see red/white letters from a distance but I can’t read it