Default Video:Hilltop Speedway $5000 to win Late Model Feature 9/17/22

https://youtu.be/db9lh7s7UOY
    I though the racing and the track were pretty dang good. But apparently Corey Conley felt differently!

Corey Conley's comments are asinine! He got out drove! First by Ryan Markham, then by Freddie Carpenter, then by Doug Drown! If it were 10-20 more laps, Ryan Missler would have got him! Hilltop with no dust! Imagine that!

What a WHINER that Conley was ! ! It couldn't have been all that bad of a track if Doug Drown advanced 16 positions ? ? BOY oh BOY that " FAST FREDDIE " Carpenter looked like he had been in the ring for 20 rounds with George Forman ! ! He was plumb worn out !!
    Last edited by Raceready; 09-20-2022 at 08:58 AM.

Not only did he bash the track, He bashed the payout too. Them him and the new owner exchanged words and (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) near got into fight right on the front stretch. Pretty sure Corey is now banned! It was pretty crazy. It seems to be a trend for him everywhere he races. If it is not dry slick he throws a fit. I know those conditions are better on equipment but you ain't always going to get your way.

I didn't see anything wrong with the move Freddie pulled.

Doug Drown gave a classy interview and didn't act like he should have entitlement like Conley did. . .

He said he wasn’t coming back……is that like announcing you are going to put someone on ignore?

What he doesn’t realize, he won’t be missed.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Check out this write up, pretty much sums up the weekend at Hilltop and its funny!

http://www.dfcracing.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Scott1fan View Post
    Check out this write up, pretty much sums up the weekend at Hilltop and its funny!

http://www.dfcracing.com/
    The crying ace. LOL

Haha! I thought that was funny too.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott1fan View Post
    Not only did he bash the track, He bashed the payout too. Them him and the new owner exchanged words and (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) near got into fight right on the front stretch. Pretty sure Corey is now banned! It was pretty crazy. It seems to be a trend for him everywhere he races. If it is not dry slick he throws a fit. I know those conditions are better on equipment but you ain't always going to get your way.
    Perhaps that " Cry me a River " Corey Conley should find a track like a member claimed that Josh Rice did that will groom the track according to his own very liking ? ?

drivers who cry like that are a detriment to the sport. I'm sick of these so called "wheel men" who can't do anything unless the track is as smooth as fresh asphalt and dry as a bone.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox28 View Post
    drivers who cry like that are a detriment to the sport. I'm sick of these so called "wheel men" who can't do anything unless the track is as smooth as fresh asphalt and dry as a bone.
    You are RIGHT old Twin Physicians guy ! !