Cade Dillard Banks $12,000 for Cotton Pickin’ Finale Victory
50th Annual Louisiana State Championship Up Next

ROBELINE, La. (09/19/22) – Cade Dillard claimed his biggest win of the season on Saturday night with a $12,000 triumph in the finale of the Cotton Pickin’ at Magnolia Motor Speedway aboard his S&S Fishing & Rental Inc. No. 97 Krohn Farms / Black Diamond Race Car / Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model.

The victory was the seventh of the year for Dillard.

“We had a really good car tonight,” Dillard said in Victory Lane at the Johnny Stokes oval. “We learned a lot of things last night. We weren’t the best and figured out what we didn’t need to do, but we changed a lot of stuff today and I felt like we hit on something. I probably stepped it up with about 10 or so to go just to make sure I left myself with a gap. I just want to thank everybody, who believes in me and makes this all possible.”

Cade Dillard was back behind the wheel of his S&S Fishing & Rental No. 97 Super Late Model on Friday evening for the opening round of the two-day Cotton Pickin’ 100 at Magnolia Motor Speedway (Columbus, Miss.).

Drawing 40 Late Models for the unsanctioned weekend, Dillard edged his way into Friday’s $4,000-to-win preliminary feature with the fourth-and-final transfer spot in his heat race. Wheeling his way into the Top-10, Cade passed eight cars in the 40-lap affair to register an eighth-place finish.

On Saturday, Cade followed up the second-fastest lap in his time trial group with a heat race triumph. Tracking down early pacesetter Billy Moyer Jr. on lap 26 to assume command of the lead, Dillard wired the field in the remainder of the 60-lapper to capture his seventh win of the season and a $12,000 paycheck. He finished ahead of Wil Herrington, Moyer Jr., Kyle Beard, and Josh Putnam.

Full results from the weekend are available at www.MagnoliaDirt.com .

The upcoming weekend – September 23-24 – has Dillard set for a home state showdown at Boothill Speedway (Greenwood, La.). The COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) sanctioned, 50th annual Louisiana State Championship features $6,000-to-win programs on both Friday and Saturday.

For more event information, please visit www.BoothillDirt.com .

Cade Dillard Racing would like to thank their marketing partners, which include S&S Fishing & Rental, Krohn Farms, Joel’s Auto Sales, Strength Roofing & Siding, Johnsville Company Inc., Jody’s Oilfield Service, Bryan Cook Trucks, Hoosier Racing Tire, Lonestar Equipment & Repair, Mesilla Valley Transportation, Black Diamond Race Cars, Nichols Stores, Production Jars, Supreme Vinyl Works, Wehrs Machine & Racing Production, Fast Shafts, Champion Brand Hi-TechLubricants, Schoenfeld Headers, Vahlco Wheels, Day Motorsports, Hyperco, Clements Racing Engines, VP Racing Fuel, MyRacePass Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Cade Dillard, please visit www.CadeDillard.com

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)