Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kid, they have nothing for me. All you have to do it give them facts and the fall to pieces. Kid what do you think of the Special Master.
    The Special master is following the law and doing his job unlike the judge who aloowed it in the first place. She was rebuked by the 11th circuit

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Alex, ill take ......Democrats sure are scared of Trump 2024....for $1000!

And the answer is ......the Daily Double!!!
    Don't forget a lot of Republuicans are scared of him ever becoming President again so, you take that 1,000 and I will raise it another 1,000 He's a danger to our National Security. That's why they wanted so bad to get those Documents out of his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Using the court system for political purposes. United States is quickly turning into a Banana Republic. SS12 is a cult following liberal.
    Why because they have a guy who might have committed mutiple offenses. You wouldn't be saying this if it was a Democrat who was in all this potential truble.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Why because they have a guy who might have committed mutiple offenses. You wouldn't be saying this if it was a Democrat who was in all this potential truble.
    SO WHEN IS HE GOING TO BE ARRESTED ? For GODS sake listen to what you have copy and pasted or don’t you even read it through ? It is just more RUSSIAN COLLUSION bullish!t to try and turn people against him so he won’t be POTUS again !!!!!!! At this point the LIBTARDS are hoping to push enough MAGA REPUBLICANS off to start a pseudo civil war so they can say “we told you so “ !!!!!

Oh no he has committed multiple offenses just ask SERIOUSLY STUPID !!!!! Did you leave out the word “ criminal “ on purpose ?

I'm pretty sure you know it's potential criminal offenses they're looking at. Face it Your guy is in potential legal jepordy on Multiple fronts.

I'm not saying he will ever be aressted but, you have to admit with all this trouble he is facing he just might be indicted at some point

Copy and paste. I don't copy and paste that much. I have about the Sandy Hook BS because, it's ridulous what Alex Jones has done with Sandy Hook all in the name of profit how disgusting.

I will ask you did Sandy Hook Happen or not?

Who the heck is Alex Jones? Nobody mentioned him except you.

I'm pretty sure you know it's potential criminal offenses they're looking at. Face it Your guy is in potential legal jepordy on Multiple fronts.
    You guys live on “ potential and possible “ an awful lot and how much of it actually comes out to be true ? I’ll answer for you ZERO ZILCH NOTA ! Please prove me wrong I’ll be waiting !

I'm not saying he will ever be aressted but, you have to admit with all this trouble he is facing he just might be indicted at some point
    Sounds like you’re saying they are throwing things against the wall to see if they will stick……..on this, I agree.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Democrats…. Blaming Conservatives for doing the stuff they themselves are actually doing. Narcissistic

Flyboy they both do it. They're both hypocrites

BBQI'm not saying that at all or I would have. I'm not going to say he's guilty of anything until it's provemn beyond a reasonable doubt. That takes an investigation then a idictment then a trial and then a guilty verdict.

I don't have to prove anything That's the proscuters job so, I will wait and see what they come up with during these investigations.

Who the heck is Alex Jones? Nobody mentioned him except you.
    Yes I did bring up Alex Jones. I will ask you because no one seems to want to answer the question Did Sandy Hook happen or not?

Yes I did bring up Alex Jones. I will ask you because no one seems to want to answer the question Did Sandy Hook happen or not?
    Yes but this has nothing to do with Trump continually being chased down for phony reasons by the Justice department.

Flyboy they both do it. They're both hypocrites
    But lefties are even worse but we know people like Mitch Mconnell are working against America at every opportunity. Mitch is very tied to the Chinese government. Look it up. Scary.

BBQI'm not saying that at all or I would have. I'm not going to say he's guilty of anything until it's provemn beyond a reasonable doubt. That takes an investigation then a idictment then a trial and then a guilty verdict.
    You may not have meant to say it, but go look at that post you wrote………if you didnt say it or mean it you sure missed a great opportunity with that post.

But lefties are even worse but we know people like Mitch Mconnell are working against America at every opportunity. Mitch is very tied to the Chinese government. Look it up. Scary.
    He and Pelosi are lovers……AOC is the result.