FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

September 23, 2022

Brandon Kinzer Wires Field at I-75 Raceway; Wins Cumberland Plateau Points Title!

(ALLEN, KENTUCKY) The ninth triumph of the 2022 campaign for Kinzer Motorsports came on Saturday evening, September 17 at I-75 Raceway in Sweetwater, Tennessee! Brandon Kinzer secured Fast Time honors in Cumberland Plateau Open Wheel Racing Series qualifying before starting the 30-lap feature event from the pole position.

Brandon then quickly moved out in front of the field on the first circuit and never looked back to record the flag-to-flag $1,500 victory over Chris Wilson, Peyton Harlow, Robby Reagan, and Tony Garber. With the win, BK also clinched the Cumberland Plateau Open Wheel Racing Series Championship, which was worth an additional $2,000 for the #18 team! Complete results from Saturday's stop to I-75 Raceway can be accessed online by logging onto www.i75raceway.com.

“Gotta thank my whole team and everyone that is associated with Kinzer Motorsports - this car is a pleasure to drive,” exclaimed Kinzer earlier this week. “We qualified well and that put us in great position for the feature and we were able to capitalize. I’ve also got to thank the Cumberland Plateau Open Wheel Racing Series for giving us the opportunity to race for some good money and putting up a point fund to go with it. Hopefully, we can keep this momentum going and end our season on a strong note!”

While the Kinzer Motorsports team will enjoy the upcoming September 23-24 weekend away from the racetrack, the crew will be hard at work prepping their MB Customs machine for a doubleheader on September 30-October 1 at Ponderosa Speedway in Junction City, Kentucky. The Brucebilt Performance Iron-Man Open Wheel Modified Series will roll into “Kentucky’s Baddest Bullring” next weekend to preside over a pair of $1,500 to win throwdowns. Brandon already owns one feature victory at Ponderosa Speedway this year, as he picked up a $1,000 win back on April 15. Additional information on these races can be found online by accessing www.imopenwheel.net.

In other news, you can now purchase a wide variety of official Brandon Kinzer apparel online at the new www.BrandonKinzer.com! Be sure to head over to the website and check out the different styles of t-shirts they have to offer fans, including some older vintage tees. Thanks for your support of the Kinzer Motorsports team!

Kinzer Motorsports would like to thank the following marketing partners for their support: Kinzer Drilling Company, Quality Natural Gas, Will Kinzer Foundation for Autism Research, Sweet Victory Apparel Company, ShearWorx, Weststar Lubricants, Dirtwrap, Custom Suspension, Casva Angus Farm, MarsRaceCars.com, MB Customs, LauriesFund.org., Randy Clary Racing Engines, Jones Racing Products, Wilwood Engineering, Outerwears, Schoenfeld Headers, Hypercoils, Diversified Machine, Inc., Scott Performance Wire, Wiles Driveshafts, Quartermaster, PEM Racing, MSD Ignition, Safecraft Safety Equipment, K1 Race Gear, Dyer’s Top Rods, Allstar Performance, Delph Communications, and Go Lithium Batteries.

Additional dirt concerning the #18 team can be found online by pointing your web browser to www.BrandonKinzer.com!

Media Contact: Ryan Delph - Delph Communications
www.DelphCommunications.com