Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bloomer ?

Starting too ? If that's the case the ship sailed long ago

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    You are kidding right? Yes Katrina is raising her 17 year old daughter (Ariel) by herself and playing the field??Sometimes you can be such an idiot!
    Just out of curiosity one has to wonder if Scotty boy is paying any support because as we all know he hasn't had much income come in for the longest time . Or is he following the Cody Mallory route ? ?

I want go there on that one- but just read between the lines!

It makes one wonder if the reason he is a " no show " or packs up early at some places is that maybe he is afraid that he will be " CUFFED and STUFFED " like Cody was ? ?

Let’s see. You can’t date people because you have a kid? It makes it harder but it is relatively normal for separated people to do this.

As far as I knew from reading this board was that Scott was divorced. Separated in most states means you are free to move on as you wish. Ie.. free to date, play the field or live single.

Flyboy

One last time: Scott & Katrina ARE NOT DIVORCED.

I hear and have read that his daughter is a volleyball bad azz…..that’s cool, volleyball voodoo child.🤘
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ
    That is very true: Lakeway Christian Academy- White Pine, Tennessee.

obviously a few weak links these days. but what hasn't changed is the stupidity he can bring to threads on 4m for over 20 years...
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Hall of fame worthy for sure…….
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Since you said the divorce won't happen until 2023 at the earliest, would that happen to mean they're waiting for Ariel to turn 18 taking away the legal mandate for child support? Also since it's clearly obvious you are close to or at least very much in the know about the happenings in Mooresburg, I'm curious to know your take on Bayko's opinion that gambling is the main cause of the crumbling of the Bloomquist dynasty, at least from a financial standpoint.

It’s not “they” - it’s “him.”
    Yes- gambling took its toll and having a 1.2 million custom hauler built at age 55 was not a smart business move either. Randy Sweet was not a good role model to pattern your lifestyle after.

Poor guy ; Last i read was that he was stuck in a ditch somewhere near Tyler County ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Poor guy ; Last i read was that he was stuck in a ditch somewhere near Tyler County ? ?
    Musta been lookin for some "snow"!

Bloomquist shows up right at the end of the group b qualifying He unloads but does elect to start at the back of heatWhich I guessing he had the option to do that?I’m just baffled Why he didn’t even attempt to run a heat Or ar worse start in the back of b mainHe had his issues before the motorcycle wreckBut when could not raceNo money was coming in from racingHe was still pretty darn competitive before the motorcycle wreckNow he’s short on funds. Which results in not being to get the proper help he needs to race. How does this circus back around?Or does He could retire. Hire a driver to race a team zero bloomquist house car. Go in with Shane McDowell on helping build the chastises. From what I have gathered. Shane is building the chassis’s nowThe team zero bloomquist chassis can still compete with the big dogs. McDowell has proven that and you can throw Fergy’s name in with McDowells. Doesn’t seem to be nsny years ago madden was winning every thing in bloomer chassis Just hard to one of arguably the greatest late model drivers ever struggle so much. Which most of his iissues he has to realize he created himself. It’s going to be interesting how next few years will be for the bloomer

They were going to be there early for once, so by the time he did he there he still had to cut tires. So they just worked on the car in the parking lot and watched the feature from the infield

Question.

Bloomer brings Cody into the picture as a partner, Who approached who ?

Cody decides after a seemingly short arrangement, I'm getting out.

Everyone talks about Scott's bank account as if there his bestis buddy on the planet.

There had to have been dollars that changed hands with Cody coming in then also with him leaving.

Brucebuilt is not building these chassis for Scott out of the kindness of his heart.

If his daughter is going to a private Christian Academy, that's not free.

I sometimes think that when people that know more than what anybody on 4m does they laugh there *sses off in Tennessee.

Your point is??

Souvenir truck paid good and didn’t even have to race