Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

DlmFan123 post 56, the coverage that you have highlighted is missing the first lap and the first corner where Thorton door slammed Smith
    , nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    DlmFan123 post 56, the coverage that you have highlighted is missing the first lap and the first corner where Thorton door slammed Smith
    , nice try though.
    That 10 car has handed out his fair share of door slams since he has been traveling more. Guys are going to race him as he races others. Ricky didn't blatantly drive into his door. It was pretty obvious Garrett had no intentions of even trying avoid contact.

I like Ricky but I've seen a lot of guys have to lift as the result of some of his bonsai sliders. He's exciting but sometimes out of control.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    That 10 car has handed out his fair share of door slams since he has been traveling more. Guys are going to race him as he races others. Ricky didn't blatantly drive into his door. It was pretty obvious Garrett had no intentions of even trying avoid contact.
    I am not a fan of either one, but they both add to a race, but Ricky got the exact same as he gave.