Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    call me whatever you wish but a race that has ZERO lead changes for 100 laps isnt a great race in my book. Its just another boring 'big race"
    Curious, did you even watch it?

Not a good race. Too many cautions

It was a dead heat at the flag stand, three times. You call that a "boring race"?

call me whatever you wish but a race that has ZERO lead changes for 100 laps isnt a great race in my book. Its just another boring 'big race"
    You’re an idiot in my book.

Awesome race and track….3 and 4 wide racing, I’ve seen them 5 wide at times. One of my favorite tracks.

Ok. I'll just call you a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Ok. I'll just call you a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).
    such hatred on here grown men calling other grown men names because they do not agree with them.

Yes I watched every lap for the person asking. I guess everyone has a different opinion of what makes a race 'good' anymore. One driver leading all 100 laps and the top 3 coming from the first 2 rows is not good in my opinion. But hey if you think its great thats awesome man, keep watching and filling the stands.

Ya just can't fix stupid. Especially on here. Lol
    8/13/16

such hatred on here grown men calling other grown men names because they do not agree with them.

Yes I watched every lap for the person asking. I guess everyone has a different opinion of what makes a race 'good' anymore. One driver leading all 100 laps and the top 3 coming from the first 2 rows is not good in my opinion. But hey if you think its great thats awesome man, keep watching and filling the stands.
    I'll go ahead and say it, IMO it was an excellent race in comparison to these snoozers we have been seeing from the so called elite tracks in the country.

call me whatever you wish.
    OK.
    such hatred on here grown men calling out grown men names because they do not agree with them.
    Make up yer mind.
    8/13/16