Default Trump in handcuffs!

Did anyone see the pic of Trump in handcuffs?

I didnt either, nor will i/you ever in our lifetime!

Trump trumps 7 lonnnnnggggg years of fake allegations by the libtard left! Boy, they must be scared of something!

I saw one of Schumer and schiff in handcuffs, old scrawny dude that was standing over them looked a lot like Pelosi though…….It was disturbing.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

They remind me of Barney Fife with that nervous twitch.........like they they are so paranoid of what Trump will do when he gets re-elected!

I personally wish he would go in a different direction than back to the Whitehouse…..Think he would be a better congressman. And still get stuff done for America.

When I think about it, he’s a lot like the Pierce…….he’s really good and exciting to watch and wins a lot,but the circus that follows him around is coo coo for coco puffs.

BBQ Sorry but he's absolutely the best one for president at this time. He would be worthless in a senate minority situation also.

Many millions totally love this guy. they line up in the streets and can't even get a seat at all of his rallies, and nobody can come near that.

Orange man good!!!

Besides everything he says he will do, you can count on it, because he already did it once, and did not deserve to have an election stolen with the massive cheating they did.

I'll take patriotic peace loving MAGA freedom people over anyone else in our society. And the border will be closed and many of the illegals will get deported...
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I agree with most of all of what you say and I’m as patriotic and love our country as much as you or anyone else. If he runs he will win, I just don’t know if the losers can take it again…….and when that happens you and I and everyone else not getting assistance or gimme’s from Uncle Sam will have to listen to it. I’m not that patient anymore and a whole heck of a lot less sympathetic to people that self proclaim their needy-ness.

I’m not alone

If he runs he will win

BINGO........and they know it!

Like Patsy said, he's gottem runnin scared!

BBQ, the left is going to treat anyone that tries to actually put America first. DeSanis, Cruz and those types will get assalted just the same as Trump has if they get in the white house, because they believe they own the white house now.

We don't need anyone in office that won't stand toally against the left. It's become too late in the game to compromise anything more.

I agree with you cw….the dems will be butthurt over anyone that’s not a dem.

But I don’t think Desantis etc. will rub their noses in it like trump did……you can make them look stupid without hurting their feelings, trump wasn’t great at that.

Feelings be da mned "………….we someone who will give it to them the way they give it to us ! With both barrels!,,,,,

Hurt feelings are the number 1 reason for all of this nonsense the last 6 years……absolute number one reason.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...bb46661c779d0d

SMH Come see the Ogange jesus. Free kool aid for the MAGA supporter. W.W.G.1.W.G.A.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post

SMH Come see the Ogange jesus. Free kool aid for the MAGA supporter. W.W.G.1.W.G.A.
    I guess we will find out what is stronger ………..LOVE or HATE ? I know what is stronger but to people who don’t know JESUS hate will always prevail in their hearts and in their minds !

^^^ THAT ^^^ To bad the people that vote for the young life murdering party cant understand about breaking any of the 10 commandments as if they don't mean anything to them ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post

smh come see the ogange jesus. Free kool aid for the maga supporter. W.w.g.1.w.g.a.
    oh yeahhhhh……….orange kool aid is great.

So is orange jello with mandarins,pineapple and macadamia nuts in it……….since we’re talking orange and how great orange stuff is.

Dont forget the nectar from the gods.......orange juice!

Bet SS has grannys basement painted in Volunteer orange.......ole Rocky Top playin on Spotify!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Dont forget the nectar from the gods.......orange juice!

Bet SS has grannys basement painted in Volunteer orange.......ole Rocky Top playin on Spotify!
    My grandparents had a tangelo tree in their backyard in Jax……she would fresh squeeze us oj when were kids…..awesome memories.

I figured SS to be a closet Clemson fan, considering the school colors and all.

I doubt if his granny would trust a union guy to paint her closet!

Side note.......stay safe up there, youre fixin to get a taste of ole Ivan!

He's a cantankerous one, blowing us around as we speak with 40 mph gusts!