Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

LMAO. I’m surprised Nark hasn’t gotten this post removed yet. In before the lock 🔒

Flyboy
    When was the last time Josh won a race??

Wow!!! I'm impressed with all of this sudden "technology" and wit on display, right here on the usually simple "racing gossip" section!!!!

Last edited by Buford.Justice; 10-09-2022 at 08:17 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Not like Hudson is a star. He wins an occasional race.
    At least he isn't intimidated by the Longhorns ??

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Not like Hudson is a star. He wins an occasional race.
    He's one of the most talented drivers out there. You don't win these days unless you have a car that can win.

Last winter, Mark got the axle front end outlawed. Maybe this winter he should get tubing welded in NC outlawed.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Surely it will be interesting to see what Hudson can do in this ride. There are tracks that Hudson is just not comfortable at. He has shown that in the past with his performance. Was it the car ? Or was it the driver ? I believe team blue is not going to have the early season success that some are anticipating. I hope Hudson does well out of the gate, if he doesn't the 4m drivers will be telling all what a dumb move Mark made in picking him.

Hudson will make his first visit to victory lane for Rocket 1 during Feb. speedweeks.

Hudson is good, but definitely not as smooth as some of the top drivers yet. I am sure with time that will come.

Hudson is going to be fine in the rocket 1.

Personally: I think with Hudson’s talent and Mark Richards coaching- they will definitely be a strong team.

They will win some but they won’t be winning 3 features in a 24 hour period.

^^flyboy,

Should that opportunity present itself at east bay, I'd say he very well might.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Flyboy
    Get over Josh: there is reasons he is not racing with his dad!
    Move on!

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Flyboy Get over Josh: there is reasons he is not racing with his dad! Move on!
    I know👍 You are right. They had such a great run together. That was fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    A top 10 and the top placing Rocket chassis last night with a $3700 pay day. It was a reassuring night for Rocket customers, knowing all the tech knowledge, and money can get them just outside a winners podium. Mark Richards, who is better known for his work as Ron Perlmans stand in, was quoted "It just goes to show you that the $40,000 roller I sell you will pay for itself in prestige as well as with the money earned from following a Longhorn." The trickle down economy at work.
    How does that old adage go ? Something like " You can take the Hillbilly out of West Virginia but you can't take the West Virginia out of the Hillbilly " ? ?

Mark Richards was pictured returning to west Virginia earlier today after Tim McCreadie clinched the Lucas Oil Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    How does that old adage go ? Something like " You can take the Hillbilly out of West Virginia but you can't take the West Virginia out of the Hillbilly " ? ?
    You got that backwards hoss man. I will meet you at Ponderosa later today for steaks.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Mark Richards was pictured returning to west Virginia earlier today after Tim McCreadie clinched the Lucas Oil Championship.
    Had them minions riding along the ones that always try to eek out an apology as to why the house car can start up front and still get beat if there is a Longhorn, Pierce Platinum , or even a Capital in the house ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Had them minions riding along the ones that always try to eek out an apology as to why the house car can start up front and still get beat if there is a Longhorn, Pierce Platinum , or even a Capital in the house ? ?
    Richards waves at reporters as he dodges questions about Longhorn chassis.

I guess we will find out how good Hudson is. He will be in a hot seat now.