Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Id take Josh Richards any day.........and Casey Roberts for security!

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Mark Richards was pictured returning to west Virginia earlier today after Tim McCreadie clinched the Lucas Oil Championship.
    Some suggested he should have returned to the mountains after he was finally called out for cheating his way to running up front in the WOO series ??

What do you mean by “hot seat”????

The boys firing up the Rocket House Car for another night of action.

The boys firing up the Rocket House Car for another night of action.
    How many laps did he complete before one of those big old Longhorns overtook him like that Hot Rod Lincoln passing a Cadillac ?

Brandon Sheppard celebrates another 6th place finish with his Rocketmobile. Mark Richards was not available as he is in talks for making a Hellboy reboot with all gay, black characters.

Hmmmm.... Owens, who has both chassis, won with his Rocket... Madden passed 2 Longhorns, to finish 2nd.

I'll never understand the hate for Rocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy 37 View Post
    Hmmmm.... Owens, who has both chassis, won with his Rocket... Madden passed 2 Longhorns, to finish 2nd.

I'll never understand the hate for Rocket.
    Nobody hates the tubing. I don't think many dislike Baker...
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Brandon Sheppard celebrates another 6th place finish with his Rocketmobile. Mark Richards was not available as he is in talks for making a Hellboy reboot with all gay, black characters.
    I suppose they will head on home to the hills and throw some more money at the cars and hope the results will not be the same ? ? Isn't that the very definition of insanity ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I suppose they will head on home to the hills and throw some more money at the cars and hope the results will not be the same ? ? Isn't that the very definition of insanity ? ?
    That's what most racers do. Mark is smarter than that.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Another call to Trinity?

Question: Mark and BShepp said the DTWC would be their final race together.
    They are leading the Flo/Castrol points worth 75k.
    Will they not be together for the final Flo race at Senoia??
    Anybody know their plans??

It sounds like a foolish decision if they don't go for a chance to win at least some sort of big money this year ?

It's going to be what sponsorship is on the B5 next season and what kind of schedule they plan on running. Shepp understands what a car needs and what it takes to run up front. House cars cannot sit on the past, Rocket has been on the higher end of the ladder for years. It seems the horns are a little better presently and you can't tell me there not making changes to the cars Brandon was driving this year. I'm guessing Hudson will be in rocket 1 for the last Castrol race.

Let's not forget Rumley had to go back and help them get the horns turned around. Madden has no problem running and beating the horns. SLM racing is getting out of hand in my opinion as to the guys out there that have the knowledge to make a car fast for longer races. A couple still have the knowledge but lack the driver to.

Rumor is Riggs motorsports will be involved with the B5 at some level.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    It's going to be what sponsorship is on the B5 next season and what kind of schedule they plan on running. Shepp understands what a car needs and what it takes to run up front. House cars cannot sit on the past, Rocket has been on the higher end of the ladder for years. It seems the horns are a little better presently and you can't tell me there not making changes to the cars Brandon was driving this year. I'm guessing Hudson will be in rocket 1 for the last Castrol race. Let's not forget Rumley had to go back and help them get the horns turned around. Madden has no problem running and beating the horns. SLM racing is getting out of hand in my opinion as to the guys out there that have the knowledge to make a car fast for longer races. A couple still have the knowledge but lack the driver to.
    See what sponsors they have? B5 has been covered in sponsors for years, and shepp just got a personal deal with some kind of hunting company

Another top ten finish for the well funded house car of Ron Perlman last night wraps up the Lucas Oil 2022 season. Pictured below is Brandon Sheppard and the boys taking the legendary Valvoline sponsored car for one last spin through the Rocket hometown in WV this morning.

Another top ten finish for the well funded house car of Ron Perlman last night wraps up the Lucas Oil 2022 season. Pictured below is Brandon Sheppard and the boys taking the legendary Valvoline sponsored car for one last spin through the Rocket hometown in WV this morning.
    What is your hard on for Rocket all about? Just say it and be done. It's getting old seeing all your dumb posts about the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    What is your hard on for Rocket all about? Just say it and be done. It's getting old seeing all your dumb posts about the same thing.
    Username checks out.

Username checks out.
    OK internet hero.