Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Voting is a strategic operation, placed for the least stinky turd.
    I agree 100% with this sentiment. One party has run waaaay off the tracks. But let's just drop this highjacking of whatever we supposed to be talking about.

Pineapple belong on pizza?

Quote Originally Posted by KTMLew View Post
    I agree 100% with this sentiment. One party has run waaaay off the tracks. But let's just drop this highjacking of whatever we supposed to be talking about.

Pineapple belong on pizza?
    I don't like to talk about politics on here but what tracks are you talking about? Over my adult life (since the late 90s) I have only heard democrats claim the election was stolen until 2020 or leftest protest getting violent. If anything the Republicans got off their tracks and on to yours.

I've seen brain scan studies that show right and left think with different parts of their brains and I believe the left thinks backward as a biological strategy in life, like the people in martha's vineyard who spend every day all day accusing other people of what they themselves are.

I'm lost.....so is a Capital the democrat and the Longhorn a republican or is it the other way around. My apologies I thought I was on a dirt late model forum.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy9wtL6PtNs

Their biggest sponsor said need to make a change.

Quote Originally Posted by KTMLew View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy9wtL6PtNsTheir biggest sponsor said need to make a change.
    Probably that was Mark Richards sentiment exactly when he sheet canned B Shepp in lieu of Handsome Huddy O'neil ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Probably that was Mark Richards sentiment exactly when he sheet canned B Shepp in lieu of Handsome Huddy O'neil ? ?
    Marks been a pretty good tutor over the years, hopefully he will teach Huddie how to race!

well you got to have a source to start with.lol..I just think the capitals are crate,steel head and a good regional sat. night car that does not like alot of hp.

Me personally, if I was one of their main sponsors, I'd be pushing for them to hire a dedicated crew chief. I think they could do better if Joseph could just concentrate on driving. I feel like with all the upgrades they've made they could at least afford someone decent.

Who knows, maybe they have reached out to some potential crew chiefs but no one wants to deal with the possible backlash. Being HTF's crew chief would be a double edged sword having to deal with HTF nation. You run good and HTF nation will praise you. Run bad just once or twice and you'll get crucified all over social media. I also feel like they keep it small time with just them just for the YouTube channel sake. Its truly the Joseph, Jonathan, Joshua, and Jessie show with the couple of crew guys they have that hardly ever say a word on camera.

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    Me personally, if I was one of their main sponsors, I'd be pushing for them to hire a dedicated crew chief. I think they could do better if Joseph could just concentrate on driving. I feel like with all the upgrades they've made they could at least afford someone decent.

Who knows, maybe they have reached out to some potential crew chiefs but no one wants to deal with the possible backlash. Being HTF's crew chief would be a double edged sword having to deal with HTF nation. You run good and HTF nation will praise you. Run bad just once or twice and you'll get crucified all over social media. I also feel like they keep it small time with just them just for the YouTube channel sake. Its truly the Joseph, Jonathan, Joshua, and Jessie show with the couple of crew guys they have that hardly ever say a word on camera.
    I still believe HTF Nation contributed to the Henderson split. Car wasn't working, they couldn't seem to figure it out, and "we" weren't shy about calling them idiots. Whoops! But it was embarrassing how bad that car was.

Should add, they DID get the Bilsteins with the Longhorn. Was wondering about that. On their Patreon they explained everything. Primary reason for the swap is their main sponsor wanted them in a Longhorn. Already ordered a 2023 for them. This car will be a head start on next year. Intend to run SLM with two basically identical LH and crate in the Capitals. They took this chassis to LH and had it "updated" to 2023 spec. Which was more about nose mounting than anything else. They acknowledged probably won't get same kind of support from LH as they did form Capital. Joseph was on the phone with what's-his-name, Marshall? every time he came off the track. Just didn't get shown in the video as much. Shocks are at Bilstein getting freshened. Will be "set-up/loads set" for initial race coming up. After that race, on their own.

Default Capital support

Isn't Ol' Clanton supposed to be a 'great resource'? He must be way too busy selling t-shirts & stuff given his popularity...

I know Marshall Green is a great guy and definitely is a 'great resource' for his brand, I'd suspect that the CoCo having to be the star of the show & not very willing to be an open book, brand ambassador might have something to do with this and others moving away from the Capital team.

I believe Bruening & the team have seen it. Too bad Marshall is in way too deep to go in a different direction as well.