Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    I've been talking about this for a while. Fans are getting less racing for more money. I miss the days of 12-lap heat races and 15-lap consolation races.

One of those is a certainty.
    I miss those too, but I guess I'm a dinosaur, because I miss the old 100 lap, 2 day shows from the old HAT days.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    2023 will be the beginning of the Hudson O'Neal, jumping starts and driving over everyone era.
    I suppose he will have to if it was in fact the car for the reason Sheppard was sucking hind teat in the big races ? ?

I heard Rodney Combs is bring back the 5th design Howe with leaf springs & double Reese bars.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Like most in dlm history, they have that kinda success only with one car! When it gets re-clipped, they return to normalcy!
    Shouldn’t make a difference.Supposedly they are given frames to assemble and take them to the pull down rig. If they don’t like the numbers they take them apart give them frame back to longhorn and try another. Longhorn takes the frame and sells it to someone else because it’s still a brand new chassis that comes off the same jig as tmac and JD but different frames gives different results. Apparently they know exactly what numbers those drivers like and the rest of the competition is non the wiser.

I say yes, at least on bigger tracks, unless rule changes, In the past it was a quick fix or a minor cheat. Landers has taken technology to another level. wind tunnels, high dollar engineers and etc. Its up to the top brass at Lucas, WOO, and UMP where this goes. Strictly professional high dollar funded operations or a mix involving weekend warriors.