Cole Vanderheiden Reflects on Successful Rookie Sprint Car Campaign
Looks Ahead to Big 2023 Campaign

PAPILLION, Neb. (10/14/22) – 15-year-old Cole Vanderheiden recently put a wrap on his rookie season in the IMCA RaceSaver 305 Sprint Car division.

Behind the wheel of his 316 Strategy Group No. 15v Forward Bite / Randy Vanderheiden Trucking Sprinter, Cole collected two wins, seven Top-5 finishes, and 26 Top-10 finishes in 50 events.

“Making the jump from Micro Sprints to 305 Sprint Cars, I knew that this year would be full of learning curves, and man was it ever. However, I feel like we rolled with the punches and learned something new every race night,” Vanderheiden shared. “Along the way I gained a lot of confidence in the driver’s seat, and with a year of experience under my belt, I’m excited to see what we can accomplish next season.”

On the heels of his impressive rookie season, Vanderheiden claimed the 2022 Rookie of the Year honors at both Eagle Raceway and Crawford County Speedway. Additionally, Cole finished second in the IMCA National Rookie of the Year standings and finished in the Top-10 in the final standings at all three tracks that he frequented throughout the course of the season.

With the dust barely settled on the 2022 campaign, the driver known as “Coletrain” is in full preparation for the 2023 season.

For the 2023 season Cole Vanderheiden is focused on honing his skills in the IMCA RaceSaver 305 Sprint Car ranks as he embarks on his second year in the division. Current plans for the new season include contending for track championships at Crawford County Speedway (Denison, Iowa) and Eagle (Neb.) Raceway. Additionally, the rising star has his sights set on a bevy of weekly shows throughout the Midwest along with several special events.

Along with his IMCA RaceSaver 305 Sprint Car goals, the 15-year-old racer also has hopes of moving up to the 360 c.i. and/or 410 c.i. Sprint Car division before the end of the 2023 campaign.

“We’ve got big plans for the 2023 season, and hopefully we can make them all come to fruition. We want to become a nightly contender in the 305 Sprint Car each night, and we also want to start getting our feet wet in the 360 and 410 Sprints,” Vanderheiden commented. “We’ve got some amazing marketing partners in place, and we are currently seeking additional sponsors to help us reach our long-term goals. This is all a dream come true for me, and I thank each-and-every person who supports my program.”

Cole Vanderheiden would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include 316 Strategy Group, Forward Bite, Randy Vanderheiden Trucking LLC, GinaV Physical Therapy, Savvi, Baker Boys Racing, Papio Pit BBQ, Chicken Bone Alley, Emmett, Barrett Clinic, H&H Lawn & Landscape, Harris Decals, and MyRacePass Marketing & PR Services.

For the latest information on Cole Vanderheiden, please visit his internet home at www.ColeTrain15v.com .

Also, please visit his social media channels:
Facebook: @ColeVanderheidenRacing.com
Instagram: @ColeTrain_15v

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)