Thread: Fbi

Default Fbi

new definition of FBI , Find Biden,s Innocent .....sounds about right .......

Those people[allegedly] stole a cache of long lost gold that discovered in Medix Run,Pa .They arrived on the scene to guard the site until morning. They told the men that unearthed the treasure to go home and rest. When the men returned at daylight the gold and the feds were gone ! A resident along the road saw an excavator coming in and she said that the sky was lit up like daylight in the darkness and then all of the sudden they came driving out of there at a pretty good clip. It was estimated that the money from the robbery that happened many decades ago is worth several million dollars in todays money. Of course the agency is in complete denial about the incident ! !

Watch Netflixs .....Legend of Cocaine Island!

FBI set up a sting and confiscated a duffel bag of cocaine, buried on a Caribbean island, in the middle of the night. True story so I wont ruin the ending!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Watch Netflixs .....Legend of Cocaine Island!FBI set up a sting and confiscated a duffel bag of cocaine, buried on a Caribbean island, in the middle of the night. True story so I wont ruin the ending!
    How about this for a guess then ? ? The coke ended up being missing then ? Especially if it was when a Democrat was in office as president ?

Will see if enough people are smart enough to vote these heathens out of office in mid terms. I wish I could say I know they will but I can't. Talking about Senate. Dem leaders have PROVEN to be nothing but criminals. They accuse everyone who is against their devious ways of everything they are.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Will see if enough people are smart enough to vote these heathens out of office in mid terms. I wish I could say I know they will but I can't. Talking about Senate. Dem leaders have PROVEN to be nothing but criminals. They accuse everyone who is against their devious ways of everything they are.
    Thanks to Dementia Joe, his 81 million backers is slowly receding!

Im still amazed at the people that dont vote. In my state of Florida, new registered Republicans is up 36% to 28% for Democrats! Our governor has done an excellent job at preventing election fraud! Most of yall know, he created a task force just for this purpose! Of course the left is in an uproar over it! smh

The FBI just hasn't been the same since Mulder and Scully!!! And Skinner and Doggett!

Almost forgot the Cigarette Smoking Man!!! haaha
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 10-15-2022 at 03:34 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!