Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I fear NO denyence Of ......

Gods KINGDOM . For i am GOD kingdom! GOD kingdom is with in us all ALREADY ! ''HeAvEn'' is all ready a PART of us ALL! .............

You should fear the lack of knowlege of a holy God! Obviously, you havent read His manual!

come on now ZERO Grow UP along with the rest of the billions for you that have FALLEN to all them things all that sillly miss conskewed INFORMATION .......

you obviously understan that silly ness better than your OWN slef/ THY ALL OUT NATURAL self . Its NOT the big open heart . Its yal smal little hearts . Yal MINDS did not properly process any that information an went straght down to the small heart of nature . YOUR small heart of NATURE/ The subconscious heart!

Another drive by shooting on Tailgate!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Another drive by shooting on Tailgate!!!!
    unfortunately for all the blinded small /llittle hearts of NATURE ... yes , But it is irresponsible for me not to say these types of things Mister Buford! This world is ran operateted offall of the lost children YOUNG an OLD. Well for old BODYS its only the physical appearance make them appear old! But the heart its self is still young, KEPT from fulling growing!!

PLEASAE do not automatically reject this Mister Busford! Please allow your mind to process it . Question the FFFF out of this world..........mauybe even question your own self perhaps ........ question your self why you trust what ever is you do trust ........................

Define heart Nate......theres 2 kinds, one leads to a glorious future, but the other leads to burning fiery one!

Choose wisely!

You remind me of a man that my dad was spreading the gospel to. He said he didnt believe in God. So my dad started praying that God would take his children from him. He very quickly stopped my dad from praying and soon thereafter, prayed for forgiveness of his sins and accepted Christ! People that say that.....its just a smoke screen trying to hide from the guilt and shame! If you woulda read the manual, you would know that!

Once again....Choose wisely!

Nate I wished you typed n something more recognizable…..I try to follow but it’s like reading a shredded newspaper.
    Hopefully in all that somewhere you said all well on you’re end and you’re doing fine.

See ya on the next orbit
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Your capsule gets internet and 4m?????
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Your capsule gets internet and 4m?????
    get it right space pod not capsule. i just up graded today . Finally saced up enough lunatic miles to trade the capsule in for a space pod! Comes with dabs to!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Define heart Nate......theres 2 kinds, one leads to a glorious future, but the other leads to burning fiery one!Choose wisely!You remind me of a man that my dad was spreading the gospel to. He said he didnt believe in God. So my dad started praying that God would take his children from him. He very quickly stopped my dad from praying and soon thereafter, prayed for forgiveness of his sins and accepted Christ! People that say that.....its just a smoke screen trying to hide from the guilt and shame! If you woulda read the manual, you would know that!Once again....Choose wisely!
    MOST CERTAINLY NOT THE ONE IN OUR CHEST , That is just junk inforomation ............... NATURE leadS all creatures by the little heart, The subconscious mind, The big HEART is always open an free , The big heart is the one that process an analyzes , most of up THE BIG HEART CONJURES FREE WILL OF THOUGHT OF INFORMATOIN to the heart! Brain/mind
    Last edited by TwistedNate01; 10-22-2022 at 09:38 AM.

kinda of a brick wall i face mister buford! All things in my heart are UNORGANZIDED ! im well aware been heck of a ride ever since i enter back into the 4m world as anonymousnate to this very day right now buford!

eriously guy started praying to YOUR god to take dudes kids away ... tht guy should slapped ya daddy........... This is the very REALIY you poeples will never ECCEPT , your god is dead an gone! ONE an ONLY for ever enternal GOD is NATURE ITs self! Thats the REALITY you fools will never be able WRAP ya LITTLE hearts around! BE ABLE TO SET THE HEART FREE/ OPEN UNLOCKE THE SUB CONCSIOUS MIND! YOUR SMALL LITTLE HEART of NATURE ...................
    Last edited by TwistedNate01; 10-22-2022 at 09:43 AM.

His dads method was brilliant………if the guy really didn’t believe in god then zeros dads words would have meant nothing.

Brutally brilliant.

Yep, my dad was a wise man! He read a chapter of Proverbs, the book of wisdom, every day! Of course, he gave God the glory for it all!

He was a true salesman and knew how to read people!

Mine was eerily similar……good memories

UNFORNUTELY ............ there is no god that the world trust!!!!!!!! THAT IS the BLINDED CHILDREN of the world!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Yep, my dad was a wise man! He read a chapter of Proverbs, the book of wisdom, every day! Of course, he gave God the glory for it all!He was a true salesman and knew how to read people!
    you peopelS have god all mixed an CONFUSED with mastery OVER NATURE an MAGIC of NATURE! GOD ITS self created the GodS of NATURE! But of course you small heart/sub conscious mind will NOT EXCEPT! Will AUTOMATICALLY REJECT for your small heart natural trust has been overly manipulated!!

........needs a new dealer!