Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    ........needs a new dealer!
    do not just know this , BE FULLY AWARE THIS ... half this world issues / problems.FALLING of man/WoMb'AN is due to a crap lots of trashed out INFORMATOIN in all those HISTORY books......

you CANT do it can you. Of course NOT zero. Not just you, to many peopleS just like you all around!!! You peoplese NEED something to TRUST in ............... Poor lost children of the world CAN NOT EXCPET REALITY , EVERY THING is GENERATEED/CREATED out of Nothing/Thin air! Its like MAGIC of NATURE!!!! awwww again all the poor lost children of the world!!!!!!! NEED an entenral ''father figure''

Nate you're pulling our legs. Your spelling is intentional I'm beginning to think!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Nate you're pulling our legs. Your spelling is intentional I'm beginning to think!!!
    some MY spelling is intentionally done like that! Heck what fools subconscious mind / heart has been PROGRAMED to TRUST is wrong/incorrected spelling.......

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    you CANT do it can you. Of course NOT zero. Not just you, to many peopleS just like you all around!!! You peoplese NEED something to TRUST in ............... Poor lost children of the world CAN NOT EXCPET REALITY , EVERY THING is GENERATEED/CREATED out of Nothing/Thin air! Its like MAGIC of NATURE!!!! awwww again all the poor lost children of the world!!!!!!! NEED an entenral ''father figure''
    Ive told you before........pour a gallon of gas over your head and light it on fire!

You'll find out in 5 seconds if there is a God or not!

I dont think you have the guts to find out the truth....(everyone knows there is a God)!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Ive told you before........pour a gallon of gas over your head and light it on fire!You'll find out in 5 seconds if there is a God or not!I dont think you have the guts to find out the truth....(everyone knows there is a God)!
    so your UNKNOWINLGY admiting with your small little heart of nature . THAT ''Your god'' will put me out.............. what a deep intergalactic shame you bring APON THY! Not JUST YOU ZERO! SEEMS like the ONLY person even TRYS to understand / comprehend / ALLOW THE UNVERSAL COSMIC INTELIGENT BIG HEART TO PROCESS an DOWNLOAD to the SUBCONSCIOUS MIND/LITTLE HEART OF NATURE ..... GOTS to be BufordJustice! OUt of all you ONES that ''Followed'' Anonymousnate from the biggening. Think i hope the most is theat HE BECOMES AWARE OF THE GROWTH/CHANGE of THY from then to this very day/this very momment as i leave this information ...........
    Last edited by TwistedNate01; 10-27-2022 at 09:19 AM.