Default Xtreme Dirt Series?

Anyone know if this series is running this year or next for the winter? Have not seen anything.

I always enjoyed the mini-series and had some good car counts at times. Drydene was acquired by another company so maybe the backing isn’t there? Their first race was usually in November so it leaves little time to put something together now.

how much backing is really needed for a hand full of so or races? Think how much they make off the Dirtvision subs alone! Though we still do have many other winter races.

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    how much backing is really needed for a hand full of so or races? Think how much they make off the Dirtvision subs alone! Though we still do have many other winter races.
    The series was started just to keep dirtvision subs rolling threw the winter

Cherokee was one of the races in this series and it's not on their schedule so I believe it's not happening.
    Nothing happening. I looked at their website from 2022 and there is nothing on schedule so looks like it's desolved.
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 10-17-2022 at 12:43 PM.