Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Chris Ferguson & CFM - USA 100 issue - No Resolution.

Chris Ferguson & CFM - USA 100 issue - No Resolution.

I figured the was a resolution and both sides just kept quiet, about it but guess not.

This was copied and pasted from his Facebook page.

I just wanted to give an update because I have a lot of fans expecting us to be at Cherokee this coming weekend.
    After two meetings with the Ultimate Super Late Model series, there was no resolution to our disqualification at the USA 100. Stan offered us $3,000 for settlement in what happened at VMS. We declined and we stand by our original statement and greatly appreciate the outpouring of support from our fans, friends and sponsors.
    Our team looks forward to continuing our successful 2022 season and will now put this issue behind us. As we said previously, we will no longer compete in any events sanctioned by the Ultimate series or anything Kelley is involved with, but we hope to see everyone at the other many regional and national races we attend. We also still want fans to support our friends at Cherokee Speedway 👍
    Chris Ferguson Motorsports
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

And now this today from Hunt the Front!

What the heck has happened to The Ultimate Series........very bad look on both issues!

We didn’t race this weekend, but apparently we managed to win a race.
    On July 3, 2021, Joseph finished second at Senoia Raceway in a $4,000-to-win Ultimate Super Late Model Series event. Yesterday, more than 15 months later, we were informed that Joseph had been declared the event’s official winner. The apparent winner’s tire sample failed a lab test the week after the event.
    For some reason, the series never announced the DQ, nor did they inform Joseph he was declared the race’s winner.
    We knew nothing about it until Saturday when we received a check in the mail from the series for the $2,000 difference between first and second place payout. After calling the series director, we were informed of the apparent winner’s failed tire sample, and we were told that Joseph had been the official winner since the week following the event. The director claimed that a check had been mailed to us then, but we never received nor deposited the check. Eventually the series assumed it was lost in the mail and sent us a replacement last week.
    While we will happily accept the difference in pay, as well as credit for the win, the fact remains that we have crossed the finish line in the runner-up spot six times at Senoia Raceway and have yet to cross it first and stand in victory lane. We’re going to do our best to change that next month at the Peach State Classic. 🤙

Odd stuff. I enjoy Ultimate from the fan side.

The fact that DoD won't even consider digging in to this stuff because it involves a certain someone is mind blowing.

15 months is uncalled for. Something sounds fishy on series part

no knock to HTF , but were their tires checked and approved as well or just the winner ? just curious .....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    no knock to HTF , but were their tires checked and approved as well or just the winner ? just curious .....
    Michael page gets busted for somthing every year or two, so it’s not surprising

Tires must be good or they wouldn't have sent them the additional money. Or they tested only Page's tires.

Tire rule…..Lol.

Do we know who won the dtwc yet?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Ultimate needs to just let teams soak tires 😁

it is what it is i guess. chris is done with that series for sure and he carries a large following

I like and respect both parties In this disagreement, I wish one of them could admit they made a mistake….clearly someone did.

Also keep in mind Fergy's boycott extends to the Castrol Flo series, Wild West Shootout and the Dome.

So.. whose going to Cherokee?

Tire rule…..Lol.

Do we know who won the dtwc yet?

LOL, not officially!

Remember, the king of prep is involved.......(he actually was at one time in the kart world)!

I’ve heard, lol……I can’t wait for the exciting finish in the next few days.

Tire rule, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    So.. whose going to Cherokee?
    Who's this directed to. Drivers or 4m members

Quote Originally Posted by manwplan View Post
    Also keep in mind Fergy's boycott extends to the Castrol Flo series, Wild West Shootout and the Dome.
    Has he ever run the latter 2?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

"I like and respect both parties In this disagreement, I wish one of them could admit they made a mistake….clearly someone did."

I can't help but believe there is a little fault on both sides. I don't think anyone did anything intentionally, but this could have all been avoided by either party.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Who's this directed to. Drivers or 4m members
    Either or Both