Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well at least he wins a lot…..😂
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Wallace receives a well deserved one race suspension. Not sure about any probation, but at least that is something.
    Somebody needs to stick a racing helmet up his rearend!!! And I'm not a racist!!!!

Should be gone for the season, but the Woke NASCAR heads will not follow their own rules.

Look out now the media will go after NASCAR for being unfair instead of "inclusive" in their actions!

It's all the drivers fault you know, for not playing the game....

Sorry but I've seen and heard too much crap from the nation haters!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 10-21-2022 at 03:03 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Somebody told me that when Bubba acted the way he did towards Kyle like he did, he became the very word that Larson uttered unintentionally during that video game ? You would have to admit that it was nothing more than what a coward would do for a big lug like Wallace to beat up on such a small built guy like Mr. Larson ? Just the helmet size alone is about 4 sizes or more than Larson ! !

That’s an interesting perspective.

There is a video out there about a father that put on boxing gloves and made his teen-aged son put a pair on. He was going to teach the son a lesson for skipping school. The big oversized dad beat the young lad bloody. His video about teaching his son a lesson backfired on him because many people reported the video to the authorities and the brutal dad was arrested for his abusive actions ! The size of the father compared to the son was similar to the way Brutus Bubba was manhandling poor little Kyle Larson . . .Like a German Sheppard attacking after a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)su ! !

well isnt this ironic , the man bubber assaulted won the race , may have been the first time I ever pulled for a cheby , lol , any way , got me thinking , larson said the "N" word in a way blacks say it all the time and got suspended for a year , bubber intentionally wrecks some one in a very dangerous way , takes out an innocent car in contention for a championship and then physically assaults' some one and gets a one race suspension , and no monetary consequences , woke azz nascrap I guess .....

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Somebody needs to stick a racing helmet up his rearend!!! And I'm not a racist!!!!

Should be gone for the season, but the Woke NASCAR heads will not follow their own rules.

Look out now the media will go after NASCAR for being unfair instead of "inclusive" in their actions!

It's all the drivers fault you know, for not playing the game....

Sorry but I've seen and heard too much crap from the nation haters!!!
    I agree. I agree with what Kyle Petty said too. No probation, no call to the trailer??? IMO he also should be subjected to a course of anger management.

Some Jack Nicholson style Anger Management!!!!

He needs some fighting lessons if anything………

He just needs a good old fashioned whoopin,

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    He just needs a good old fashioned whoopin,
    True that ! You watch how NASKY can be with the WOKE movement and all, Thugga will on the pole and lead every lap to the checker upon his return to competition !

I think larson or some one else should do the same thing to bubber that he did and see if the consequences are the same , lol , I really dont want this because some one could get hurt , but just curious , what do you all think would happen ?

Marching….burning….looting….etc.

It’s just a guess.

I think it is only a matter of time before Rico Abreu makes his way into NASKY. Lets hope by then that Thuggy Bubby is gone out of the sport by then. The way Bubba overpowered the slightly built Kye Larson, he would have a whale of a time manhandling Rico !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I think it is only a matter of time before Rico Abreu makes his way into NASKY. Lets hope by then that Thuggy Bubby is gone out of the sport by then. The way Bubba overpowered the slightly built Kye Larson, he would have a whale of a time manhandling Rico !
    Rico might take his knees out!!!!

If'n it was Miss Danica that Blubber wrecked, he might have given her a " Beatch slap " or two to for " disrespecting " him ? ?

Rico could take him…..

BBQ you do mean PEACEFUL PROTESTS?

^^ More than likely no doubt ! ! ^^ Cuz ya can b taken da Bubber out'n of da hood, But ya can't b taki'n da hood outta da Bubber ! !