Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Buuuubbbbeeeeerrrrrr

hope nascrap is happy with there token , he can do what ever he wants to I guess , I would have had to have whooped bubber with my helmet after the 3rd shove if I was larson , hope you enjoy your token nascrap .......

Sissy pushing and slapping……..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    hope nascrap is happy with there token , he can do what ever he wants to I guess , I would have had to have whooped bubber with my helmet after the 3rd shove if I was larson , hope you enjoy your token nascrap .......
    Old BUBBA BOY token has lost a good deal of respect with fans after his outburst yesterday. If'n he would have pulled a stunt like that back in the day of Cale, Donnie, or Bobby they'd thumped the thuggery out of him right then and there ! !

Low impulse control. It's a real phenomenon. With some more than others.

I've read where some writers say - he's a bit more of an emotional person, it makes him more relatable. Yeah, I read that and had to go walk off a bullsh!t cramp. After they trotted this guy out to victimhood with noosegate, I didn't relate to that. After trying to watch race telecasts and constantly being reminded where he was running in relation to the rest of the field when most times he was back in the pack. I didn't relate to that either.

The woke millenials now in charge of big N have anointed him to be a golden child. They want him very badly to win more and maybe even secure a championship in their contrived playoff scheme. A lot of people see it. If he could see it maybe he could settle down and keep his emotions in check and play the game better.

The telemetry was there to see. He didn't care for Kyle's slider and he went after him. The retaliation move took out another Toyota team running for the championship and running well in that race. Not cool.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

In my eyes there are 36-40 Nascar drivers and they should all be treated equal. He didn't even get called to the hauler. He violated several rules that other drivers have been punished for. He also took out a playoff contender. Is Nascar going to put him on probation and fine him at the very least?

Is this going to be another black eye for Nascar? I hope not. Has this Country turned in to chicken Poop? BTW I am a firm believer in all men are created equal and should be treated as such!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    In my eyes there are 36-40 Nascar drivers and they should all be treated equal. He didn't even get called to the hauler. He violated several rules that other drivers have been punished for. He also took out a playoff contender. Is Nascar going to put him on probation and fine him at the very least?Is this going to be another black eye for Nascar? I hope not. Has this Country turned in to chicken Poop? BTW I am a firm believer in all men are created equal and should be treated as such!!!
    We have to be respectful to the WOKE movement in this case [ unfortunately and disgustingly ] ! !

In my eyes there are 36-40 Nascar drivers and they should all be treated equal. He didn't even get called to the hauler. He violated several rules that other drivers have been punished for. He also took out a playoff contender. Is Nascar going to put him on probation and fine him at the very least?

Is this going to be another black eye for Nascar? I hope not. Has this Country turned in to chicken Poop? BTW I am a firm believer in all men are created equal and should be treated as such!!!
    the first black eye came when nascrap bowed down to bubber and banned the rebel flag at there events in any way , shape or form , one minority driver should not have been in control of this , whether you are for it or not , this is what makes a democracy , there is a lot of things I personally dont like , BUT it is not my right alone to change it , any way , like I said , I hope there happy with there dictator wallace , they disserve what they get , and It aint me .......

Well at least he wins a lot…….

Wallace receives a well deserved one race suspension. Not sure about any probation, but at least that is something.

It is a good thing that it wasn't Bubber Boy what got pushed around lest the BLM thugs might come to the next race and loot the t-shirt venders, food shacks, and ticket booths before they would start burning the place on down ? ?

I’m also glad Hendrick drivers are getting roughed up a bit. They have it to easy. NASCAR let’s them off the hook too often

Wallace receives a well deserved one race suspension. Not sure about any probation, but at least that is something.
    IDK tsfan , seems to me , if a driver intentionally wrecks some one , retaliation or not , then takes a team out of championship contention that has worked hard all season to get there , that tiny little suspension is no more than a slap on the wrist , I cant help but believe that had it been ANY other driver , the consequences would have been more sever , of course when your sucking up to michael jorden,s money and the woke population , then I guess this is the new norm , I have never felt this way about any driver , including ole iron head , but I hope he wrecks every time he pulls on the track , even though nascar will never be the same , as soon as bubber is gone , the better JMO ......

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    It is a good thing that it wasn't Bubber Boy what got pushed around lest the BLM thugs might come to the next race and loot the t-shirt venders, food shacks, and ticket booths before they would start burning the place on down ? ?
    Sadly you are probably correct….

No anger management classes???

What be up to dat slap on dem wrists for Hubba Bubba ? ? Him going berky on The Greatest Of All Time of all racing would like that Tyler Terdbowl guy in late model going on off on Billy Moyer ! !

What be up to dat slap on dem wrists for Hubba Bubba ? ? Him going berky on The Greatest Of All Time of all racing would like that Tyler Terdbowl guy in late model going on off on Billy Moyer ! !
    Nate is that you ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Nate is that you ?
    Word be up to my moms ! !Ya know wat i be sayin?
    Last edited by Raceready; 10-20-2022 at 10:05 AM.

Word be up to my moms ! !Ya know wat i be sayin?
    So you got 2 moms and no dad in the house ? Sounds familiar ! Dem ho’s just layin’ up in the crib all day ? Collecting they’s GOVT checks ?

Gee, it is appearing as if Brutal Bubba is going to more of a failure as NASKYs token media darling than even Danica Patrick was ? At least they were able to get a win besides the highly manipulated win at Talladega ! And given NASKYs reputation for funny business maybe the car was allowed to be cheated up for that win ?

A thug will always hang himself..........with or without a garage door pull down rope!