Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I’m going with the over……
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    "You guys really think Sheppard is going to run longhorns? Lol"

Agree 100%. Some of you on here have very SHORT memories. The Last time I checked, BShepp has won over $3.5 Million dollars running those" crappy" Rockets. The distain on this board for Mark Richards & Rocket is unbelievable.
    It’s not like people just woke up one day and determined Mark is an azz hole…..he did it the old fashioned way, he earned it.

A lot of great businesses are owned and run by control freaks that are azz holes, Mark doesn’t have the market cornered on that.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

^ No doubt that is why the control freak geek was punched ? ? ^

B-Shepp will stay with Rockets and get help from Mark Richards. I will bet they will even be parked next to each other when racing at the same race.

Whats the over/under that Bshep hires Casey Roberts for security from such ahole?

Esp when his chassis's come from Trinity!

Quote Originally Posted by play4kps View Post
    Go to WOO, he only finished 2nd in the Lucas Oil series. geez
    Driving for the team with all the tech, parts, sponsors and labour. Now he has to do it himself. He'll get more return from the WoO series.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Driving for the team with all the tech, parts, sponsors and labour. Now he has to do it himself. He'll get more return from the WoO series.
    How right you are ! ! If he wasn't getting the job done in the big races with all of those resources, how is he going to do without them ? ?

Yeah, Sheppards never won anything.

I will be laughing if Mark already has the X-R2 tested with Hudson and Brandon in private and is ready to go have each dominate a series next year. Only thing that makes me wonder if there is tension would be the press release that says Brandon will finish the title chase for The flo series in family equipment… I think he ran all but this last race in Rocket1 so I can’t imagine him collecting the 75K and Mark being happy about not getting his percentage

I was also curious as to how they would split the Flo/Castrol 75k.
    Surely they have an agreement?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Yeah, Sheppards never won anything.
    Talking the Lucas Oil Series, he won 4 races in 8 days of February in Florida, then won 3 over the next 8 months. You really think he wouldn't have won more in WoO?

Makes you wonder what Mark thinks about now after switching tours!

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Talking the Lucas Oil Series, he won 4 races in 8 days of February in Florida, then won 3 over the next 8 months. You really think he wouldn't have won more in WoO?
    Well no crap, the same argument would be made for any driver since the current Lucas oil roster is stouter than the woo roster.

Hummm, curious minds have to ask, the B5 didn't look to strong this weekend. My perspective, BS just didn't look the same this year. Time after time he was losing positions on the green flag. I really didn't get the chance to tune in Saturday was he even there ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Hummm, curious minds have to ask, the B5 didn't look to strong this weekend. My perspective, BS just didn't look the same this year. Time after time he was losing positions on the green flag. I really didn't get the chance to tune in Saturday was he even there ?
    He won Saturday.

From the pole.

Yes from the pole. How many races this year were won from the pole. A kid did it last week in a 100 lap race. So, Brandon must have Q good and won his heat

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yes from the pole. How many races this year were won from the pole. A kid did it last week in a 100 lap race. So, Brandon must have Q good and won his heat
    That's how it's done.

Praise Garrett Smith for winning the pole and leading 100 laps on a locked down race track. Give Sheppard crap for doing the same on better race tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Praise Garrett Smith for winning the pole and leading 100 laps on a locked down race track. Give Sheppard crap for doing the same on better race tracks.
    Now you're getting it. If Sheppard didn't remind me of a young Sherrif Will Teasle, maybe I'd like him more.