Default Florence Fall 50

Another win for Bobby Pierce, after leader Josh Rice takes himself out in lapped traffic. Strange deal. Could’ve been a good finish.

I think a car got into Jameson sending him up into Rice?

Took himself out? Lol! … he was running the same line that lap as he had for many of the previous

Yep. That’s why he lost.

Really, really dumb post. Jameson turned straight right 3/4 down the front stretch and put Rice into the wall. No reason to hate on Rice for Bobby being a bridesmaid up until that point.

Did Florence prep the track specifically for Rice to have his usual advantage again???

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    Did Florence prep the track specifically for Rice to have his usual advantage again???
    Does the 11 car have special privileges to the top groove or did rumley make him a cushion device ? I'm Confused as to what his advantage is? Was nobody else allowed up their?

Quote Originally Posted by lb_sa View Post
    Really, really dumb post. Jameson turned straight right 3/4 down the front stretch and put Rice into the wall. No reason to hate on Rice for Bobby being a bridesmaid up until that point.
    I’m a Rice fan. My most recent racing purchase was a Rice hoodie. Nothing I posted was anti-Josh. I was watching it live and saw the replays. It was just a racing deal, but at that moment I thought Josh should’ve gone under the lapper. But that’s easy to say from my recliner.

From what I can see on the replay I don't think their was anything Josh could do their was actually multiple lapped cars their and Bobby had already filled the hole because Josh was already out of the gas waiting on the lapper in front of Jameson. I'm not sure that Jameson knew Josh was their it looked like typical Jameson racing to me the guy drives like he's the only one on the track weather he's 1st or 21st

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    Does the 11 car have special privileges to the top groove or did rumley make him a cushion device ? I'm Confused as to what his advantage is? Was nobody else allowed up their?
    It was an inside joke Jking24. Poster on hear in the past accused the track of working the track before a feature in favor of Rice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    He's just better there than anyone else in the country.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

I am a big fan of Rice and a fan of Bobby too. Was looking forward to a good last 25 laps. The crash was absolutely not on Josh. However to me it was just an unfortunate racing deal. These things happen from time to time. Especially when lapping cars.

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    It was an inside joke Jking24. Poster on hear in the past accused the track of working the track before a feature in favor of Rice.
    Uh oh, who was the poster that said that?
    Fan of anyone not named Bloomquist or Shirley

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    He's just better there than anyone else in the country.
    Say if they did prep the track "for Rice" it would also be just right for Bobby!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Say if they did prep the track "for Rice" it would also be just right for Bobby!!
    Yeah, he'd run second.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

If they both finished!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!