Thumbs up Congrats. Dennis Erb Jr has mathematically secured his first WOO LMS Championship.

Congrats Dennis Erb Jr with crew Heather Lyne has mathematically secured his 1st WOO LMS Championship.

With his 4th place finish tonight at US 36 Raceway Dirt Track, Dennis Erb Jr has mathematically secured his first World of Outlaws CASE Construction Equipment Late Models championship.

Dennis will officially claim the 2022 championship at the World Finals at The Dirt Track at Charlotte!

https://www.facebook.com/worldofoutl...6353000800432/

Seriously two of the nicest down to earth people I have ever met and any racetrack.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 5 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

This has definitely been a good year for our Elderly drivers 😁😜👍

Well deserved by Dennis and Heather!

Amazing consistency for Dennis. All his top 5 finishes and very few DNF's. I hope the day Dennis is inducted into the dirt late model hall of fame Heather is right there with him. No team has ever done more with less than these two. CONGRATS! 🏁

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Clod View Post
    Amazing consistency for Dennis. All his top 5 finishes and very few DNF's. I hope the day Dennis is inducted into the dirt late model hall of fame Heather is right there with him. No team has ever done more with less than these two. CONGRATS! 

I absolutely agree
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 5 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Those 2 prove that you don’t have to have all the ingredients as a mega team- it comes down to hard/dedicated work and making the most of what you have. I am as glad for Heather as I am for Dennis! What a 2 person team they are!

Erb had the big win at East Bay. I knew that night he was going to have an excellent year.

Happy for them!!! Heather has a work ethic better than anything I’ve ever seen and I told her as much at the world 100 last year she just said thanks and said we’re just trying to get better!

Best racing story of the year.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Congrats to Dennis and team!