Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I was surprised to see clanton run as well as he did all 3 days. Then he grabbed the pole for Saturday feature and thought he would surely win. I'm not clanton fan but that capital is running good and I'm not capital fan either.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Some people tend to that blind of the obvious FACTS that the superior Longhorn brand has won every large event of note this year. They can't bring their selves to realize that the bandwagon that they have been riding atop for years has developed a flat tire. We have been noting as to how the main apologist on here makes snide comments or calls out [like a Karen] the spelling of any member that who simply makes a comment about any of the many big significant wins that the Horns have conquered these last few years. It has [perhaps jokingly] to me that one particular fellow idolizes Rocket so much that if Mark Richards stopped real fast that somebody would have to call a wrecker to pull him out of Marks rearside ! !
    I don’t have a dog in the fight.

Score on up more wins this weekend for Longhorn and other chassis . My neighbor said " Its pretty sad that even that Cocoanut head in a Crapitol has been winning more lately than Rockets have " ? ?

Race car drivers and the guy running the spring smasher win the races, not the tubing being welded up by someone who gets paid by the hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Drop Shock View Post
    Race car drivers and the guy running the spring smasher win the races, not the tubing being welded up by someone who gets paid by the hour.
    yessir.......Mark Whitener is proof of that!