Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It was absolutely ridiculous. I watched from Friday on Flo at 6p.m. when they had scheduled hot laps. Then hotlaps did not even roll until after 6:30p.m. turned it off at 9p.m. when they had 5 car heat races lol. Then Saturday Morning went trick or treating with the family at 10a.m. and at 12 noon watched some racing left at 3:30p.m. for a wedding got home at 9p.m. and was watching the Super Late feature and said heck at 10a.m. started a last chance race lol. They only had 180 cars for what 8 classes and if I was them I would run 4 classes complete show on Friday and 4 classes complete show on Saturday and leave it at that. Maybe start Saturday at 1p.m. with hotlaps and you should be done at 6p.m.

I can top that duck river is running a 10 grand to win super race and a 5 grand to win mini mod race plus 7 more classes for a total of 9 classes plus the crate an mod lite guys have got to pay 100 entry fee for a thousand to win I was going to go but I believe I'll pass.

These tracks should really keep the classes to 4 or 5 max. I mean if your paying Super Lates 10,000 or more yeah you might get 20 to 30 show up but then add 604 late models which get around 25 and street stocks lets say 20 and Hobby Stocks 20 there and Front Wheel Drive lets say 20. Thats what 105 to 120 cars start hot laps at 6p.m. and the undercard guys hotlap/qualify at the same time and the supers will hotlap then qualify 3 cars at a time and at 7p.m. heat races and features start and should be done by midnight latest.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Could have watched from the comfort of home as well. Didn't waste the time. I really feel for you Southern folks.
    Yup, we got it rough……cool thing is, we rarely get snowed out.😂
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Is there a single track in Alabama worth visiting? Everything I’ve seen has bad dirt and runs every class except big wheels. Way better track options in Mississippi.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Big wheel races will be on a tracks card next year.

Trully it would not be so bad if they stayed on time #1. Move the show along, they have breaks in the programs for absolutely no reason. Skip qualifying every car that enters. All classes in the heat races, you bring out a caution your done until your last chance or whatever main your in. Have more than 1 capable tow truck on grounds.

the bad thing is eams and talladega could be as good as anywhere but they worry about everything else except the on track product. mississippi aint a whole lot better, whynot is the only one consistently. mag used to be good but rubbers more often than not, it just has high praise because the facility is nice.