Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 145
  1. #81
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3,618

    Default

    ^^ You got him pegged to a " T " on that one ! ! "

  2. #82
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Jackson, Tn.
    Posts
    798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    ^^ You got him pegged to a " T " on that one ! ! "
    Bring a rational argument and I've no problem engaging. Two or three on here are incapable.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Yes. That's why I didn't.
    You and Buford are too far gone. There is zero flexibility or willingness to reason from you two.
    Yes sir we are actually too far gone in being patriotic, conservative, preserving freedom, actually wanting border security, not wanting pedos grooming our children in those corrupt teacher union controlled so called schools,and calling out negative people like you that defend socialists, and still think Obummer was even anything near even a decent president. Too bad you didn't live in his community so you could have went to the Jeremiah Wright church so you could delight in his preachings of damming America, being a black supremist, and sharing communist views with them both!!!

    Don't care for all of the "Died Suddenly" deaths that they hush up the vaccines about either!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    5,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Bring a rational argument and I've no problem engaging. Two or three on here are incapable.
    Shamefull you are! You can’t even support what you support because you are ashamed of it! At least you admit it ………….that’s the first step !

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    5,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Yes sir we are actually too far gone in being patriotic, conservative, preserving freedom, actually wanting border security, not wanting pedos grooming our children in those corrupt teacher union controlled so called schools,and calling out negative people like you that defend socialists, and still think Obummer was even anything near even a decent president. Too bad you didn't live in his community so you could have went to the Jeremiah Wright church so you could delight in his preachings of damming America, being a black supremist, and sharing communist views with them both!!!

    Don't care for all of the "Died Suddenly" deaths that they hush up the vaccines about either!!
    Come on Buford that’s all irrational stuff ! It’s all been debunked by CNN!

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    16,767

    Default

    Debunked by CNN, lmao……..those guys couldn’t debunk the tooth fairy.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    thedirtysouth
    Posts
    3,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    If I am deciphering your post correctly, I think you are asking why a few of us can't say anything good about Trump.
    Go back earlier in this thread and you can see that I thought he was kinda on the right track with a handful of things. I appreciated him attempting to work on things with North Korea, I appreciated him addressing China a little more aggressively, he got some prison reform done, and I suppose he gets credit for getting covid vaccines out quickly. There, I liked those things.
    That said, there are plenty of arguments against his handling of those things too, but, overall I liked that stuff.
    thats great , can you say you are " kinda " proud of any thing biden has done ? considering he has done his best to undo or take credit for every thing you mention above , im not trying to be a smart azz here , just trying to understand your reasoning , thats all .....

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    16,767

    Default I guess CNN itself has been debunked

    Entire headline news cast and supporting staff fi-yerd…….no longer needed.

    Those guys used to be so solid for a good accounting of the world news….when they sold their souls to the Democratic Party and decided that being non biased wasn’t their thing anymore, it was just a matter of time for them.

    That clock ran out this am around 8. …….idiots.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    5,679

    Default

    How many will be absorbed by the other Democratic new networks ?

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    16,767

    Default

    Hopefully some of the smart ones will land at a reputable news outlet to continue their careers………I enjoyed the sports and weather with wire and van dillen.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    How many will be absorbed by the other Democratic new networks ?
    That is all the shovel leaners will watch ! ! Proud Retired Real Job Worker

  12. #92
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    16,767

    Default

    Shovel leaners,lmao…… I’ve never heard them called that.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  13. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Red Bud Il
    Posts
    224

    Default

    What did you do for a living Raceready?

  14. #94
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gumby_32d View Post
    What did you do for a living Raceready?
    Oilfield, mostly .

  15. #95
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3,285

    Default

    Janitors' union called a strike outside Twitter, so Elon Musk cancelled its contract and fired the janitors

    Take that union groupies!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  16. #96
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    15,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Janitors' union called a strike outside Twitter, so Elon Musk cancelled its contract and fired the janitors

    Take that union groupies!!!!
    He owns the company he can do whatever he wants. What's wrong with that.
    Proud Retired Union Member

  17. #97
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    He owns the company he can do whatever he wants. What's wrong with that.

    You completely miss the point as usual....
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  18. #98
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    15,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You completely miss the point as usual....
    Lets see Musk bought and now owns said company. Company and the union had a contract. Union members wanted to strike and Musk severed contract and fired all employees. Not sure what I missed here but, OK
    Proud Retired Union Member

  19. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    16,767

    Default

    I think he was trying to show you just how weak and greedy that particular union shop was…….they were getting paid very well and they got greedy and asked for more.

    And now they can go strike somewhere else
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  20. #100
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    15,037

    Default

    And again Musk terminated their contract and now they're gone. His business his right. As far as the workers they should have known what they were dealing with. That's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. As far as their greed. If they were under contract and decided they wanted more then that backfired on them didn't it. I mean I have no idea what they were making and what they wanted even if it was about money.
    Proud Retired Union Member

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2023 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.