Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Other than the politically driven $$$ mess of the Key Stone pipeline debacle, I would agree with your assessment to some degree.

Thanks Joe Biden,yeah right, did you thank him when gas went over $5.00 a gallon? And it's still over a dollar higher than when Trump was the real president. Where is the thanks for that, huh????

Draining the reserves and putting the nation in peril to make the prices go down? Thanks Joe!!! Thank you Obummer, for not getting any more time to destroy America, and the gas prices dropped quite a bit after the nation wrecker left office.

Thanks Joe for being a total retarded puppet that is taking his marching orders from the far left Communists behinf the scenes such as Obummer hinself.

Thanks Joe?????????? Please, I just can't stomach the total adsurdity of statements like that!!!!

Thanks Joe???? Thanks Joe??? How horrible, I just wish I could unsee that horrible post!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Thank Biden!!! Says the union workers that keep losing their jobs in Michigan as unionized companies are packing up even as we speak and moving to China. Thanks Joe, for trying to force the coal industry and it's UNION workers completely out of business!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Other than the politically driven $$$ mess of the Key Stone pipeline debacle, I would agree with your assessment to some degree.
    That's the part of the increase, along with his overall push toward green energy, that I would blame him for. That does not account for all of the increase we've seen though. Not even close. The merits of shutting the pipeline down are another matter.
    Fuel prices went up worldwide as we came out of covid restrictions. Those increases were projected in the spring and summer of 2020. Inflation was already in the forecast too. It's happened around world.

I appreciate the rational, sane dialogue.

Green energy and climate fraud, don't warrent debate, They are directly destroying and inslaving people world wide.

The people behind the shutdown of enegry and food production is world wide. Eurpore was warned even when Trump was president that this was coming and the German government heads sat there laughing. Now look where they are.

People are going to freeze and or stave in many places throughout Europe this winter.

Nothing good about the Government of the Netherlands demanding that 3000 farm owners just sell out their land to the government is there???

BTW the COVID sham served it's purpose well for Globalists in destroying energy production world wide and putting millions out of business and also introduced population control upon us to boot.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-01-2022 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    That's the part of the increase, along with his overall push toward green energy, that I would blame him for. That does not account for all of the increase we've seen though. Not even close. The merits of shutting the pipeline down are another matter.
    Fuel prices went up worldwide as we came out of covid restrictions. Those increases were projected in the spring and summer of 2020. Inflation was already in the forecast too. It's happened around world.

I appreciate the rational, sane dialogue.
    Mr Biden has directly blamed almost all of the energy issues America is having on “Putins war”……over and over.
    It’s the typical political blame game …..instead of looking within for the problem.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Russia did not help. You can look at the correlation between the time of the invasion and fuel prices skyrocketing. It absolutely played a part. It wasn't the only cause though and the White House and Biden have sounded silly when they solely blame Russia.

Seems that Putin's war is now causing gas prices to fall??????????????

Yes CW if Putin's war caused gas prices to go up, then why have they been going down for several months? Answer: the left had to blame anything but themselves and they just had all the medias spew the "Putin's War" BS every day hoping that the under and misinformed people would buy it. Obviously we have such people right here on good ole 4M!!!!!

Knock Knock!!!! Nobody home!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-02-2022 at 10:46 AM.

Russia did not help. You can look at the correlation between the time of the invasion and fuel prices skyrocketing. It absolutely played a part. It wasn't the only cause though and the White House and Biden have sounded silly when they solely blame Russia.
    Yes, it has made them sound silly and out of touch with reality…..their problem is that they think everyone they are talking to believes them.

Contrary to popular belief, all Americans aren’t lazy and stupid…..the Biden folks just think they are.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Folks are too lazy to research the actual reason for fuel prices. It's easy to blame the President when they are high and a lot of lazy, narrow minded folks do that.
    Every single administration ever would have spun this, except Jimmy Carter's. We see how that worked for him. The spin machine coming out of the White House now is no worse than most. They are in the "spin minor leagues" compared to the DT administration. They literally said they were presenting "alternative facts" and the followers marched right along.
    Last edited by jr29; 12-01-2022 at 04:24 PM.

The price drop for energy (gas prices) was not because of Obama's policies, it was in spite of them. Obama could do nothing to stop the booming of fracking, especially in North Dakota, which was happening almost exclusively on private lands. It was ironic that one of things he was most against - hydraulic fracturing - was something that was actually making his economy look good during those later years of his administration.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    The price drop for energy (gas prices) was not because of Obama's policies, it was in spite of them. Obama could do nothing to stop the booming of fracking, especially in North Dakota, which was happening almost exclusively on private lands. It was ironic that one of things he was most against - hydraulic fracturing - was something that was actually making his economy look good during those later years of his administration.
    Not totally untrue.

There was this though....
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidbl...h=e4ae6de3fa6d

Obama picked his battles wisely. I wonder if someone, anyone on here will have something good to say about him after reading that article.

Yes that is true. And some more truth is, is the fact that shutting oil drilling and fracking like Biden has done from day one is the reason for the gas prices goiing up, and they think people are stupid enough to believe blaming Putin or all the other lame lying excuses they come up with. This is not a competent or legitimate government in power right now and they are following an agenda to ruin America and destroy wealth in the middle class as well as all around. It is foolish to legitimize these peoples excuses and lies coming from their mouths and that silly incompetent spokes woman who literally lies and deflects everything. Except of course, get your vaccines and it's Putins war. What a pure hack that pathetic display of "diversity" is!!!

Obama picked his battles wisely. I wonder if someone, anyone on here will have something good to say about him after reading that article.
    Although Obama wasn’t my type of President, I always give him credit for the good things he did. That’s something the Trump haters can’t say.

This board is full of folks who won't say one good thing about Biden, Obama, Clinton, or about any democrat.
    Trump just didn't do much that I liked. There were a few things that were cool. Overall, he did things that most every Republican would do and was a complete embarrassment the whole time.
    He's nuttier now than ever btw.

This board is full of folks who won't say one good thing about Biden, Obama, Clinton, or about any democrat.Trump just didn't do much that I liked. There were a few things that were cool. Overall, he did things that most every Republican would do and was a complete embarrassment the whole time.He's nuttier now than ever btw.
    You are just a barrel of laughs ,aren't you ? ?

"Obama picked his battles wisely. I wonder if someone, anyone on here will have something good to say about him after reading that article."

He kept himself slim.

He seemed like a loving and doting father, sending his wife and daughters on lavish trips all over the world.

There, I said nice things.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

This board is full of folks who won't say one good thing about Biden, Obama, Clinton, or about any democrat.
    Trump just didn't do much that I liked. There were a few things that were cool. Overall, he did things that most every Republican would do and was a complete embarrassment the whole time.
    He's nuttier now than ever btw.
    Jr29, unfortunately you are dealing with some gullible fools who will vote for anyone with a "R" behind their name. The conman has proven that. The republican party loves these gullible fools. The republican could run a monkey and these gullible fools would vote for the monkey. Mitch McConnell as already said if the conman was the republican candidate for the presidency, he would vote for him. These gullible fools will do the same. Sooner are later the republicans will realize that Candidates Matter.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

"Obama picked his battles wisely. I wonder if someone, anyone on here will have something good to say about him after reading that article."

He kept himself slim.

He seemed like a loving and doting father, sending his wife and daughters on lavish trips all over the world.

There, I said nice things.
    It's my fault for not being more specific.
    You still proved my point though.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Jr29, unfortunately you are dealing with some gullible fools who will vote for anyone with a "R" behind their name. The conman has proven that. The republican party loves these gullible fools. The republican could run a monkey and these gullible fools would vote for the monkey. Mitch McConnell as already said if the conman was the republican candidate for the presidency, he would vote for him. These gullible fools will do the same. Sooner are later the republicans will realize that Candidates Matter.
    There is definitely about thirty percent of our country who would support My Pillow as a high level government official.