Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Jr29, unfortunately you are dealing with some gullible fools who will vote for anyone with a "R" behind their name.
    The same can be said about Democrats also. Just say’n.

Yeah look at who is in the Oval Office and is a senator from Pennsylvania!

Celebrities who have either won party nominations or been elected to prominent government offfice in the last 10-15 years.....

Republicans... Arnold Schwarzenegger, Donald Trump, Kari Lake, Dr Oz, Herschel Walker, JD Vance (maybe a stretch), Tommy Tuberville

Dems...Al Franken

Shut up and dribble huh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    "Obama picked his battles wisely. I wonder if someone, anyone on here will have something good to say about him after reading that article."

He kept himself slim.

He seemed like a loving and doting father, sending his wife and daughters on lavish trips all over the world.

There, I said nice things.
    Every time Obummer went to bed and fell asleep, I thought that was so nice too!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Jr29, unfortunately you are dealing with some gullible fools who will vote for anyone with a "R" behind their name. The conman has proven that. The republican party loves these gullible fools. The republican could run a monkey and these gullible fools would vote for the monkey. Mitch McConnell as already said if the conman was the republican candidate for the presidency, he would vote for him. These gullible fools will do the same. Sooner are later the republicans will realize that Candidates Matter.
    If the RINO's such as McConnel can finally be voted out. The Republicans can go literally MAGA!!!! TRUMP led!!! And that's a fact!!!

Sorry you have such a mislead view about these facts!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-02-2022 at 11:03 AM.

Jr29, unfortunately you are dealing with some gullible fools who will vote for anyone with a "R" behind their name. The conman has proven that. The republican party loves these gullible fools. The republican could run a monkey and these gullible fools would vote for the monkey. Mitch McConnell as already said if the conman was the republican candidate for the presidency, he would vote for him. These gullible fools will do the same. Sooner are later the republicans will realize that Candidates Matter.
    yep SS , seem,s there are three on here now , and the monkey see monkey do thing , I guess that explains why none of you can any thing good about trump , right?????

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    This board is full of folks who won't say one good thing about Biden, Obama, Clinton, or about any democrat.
    Trump just didn't do much that I liked. There were a few things that were cool. Overall, he did things that most every Republican would do and was a complete embarrassment the whole time.
    He's nuttier now than ever btw.
    How nutty it is to try and defeat a bunch of commies and globalists from taking total control of the US and the world. The nuts are in the fake media and Biden admin.

There is definitely about thirty percent of our country who would support My Pillow as a high level government official.
    Lindell has more integrity and wisdom, and morality than the entire Dem party has combined. Of course they don't have any of that regardless....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    yep SS , seem,s there are three on here now , and the monkey see monkey do thing , I guess that explains why none of you can any thing good about trump , right?????
    If I am deciphering your post correctly, I think you are asking why a few of us can't say anything good about Trump.
    Go back earlier in this thread and you can see that I thought he was kinda on the right track with a handful of things. I appreciated him attempting to work on things with North Korea, I appreciated him addressing China a little more aggressively, he got some prison reform done, and I suppose he gets credit for getting covid vaccines out quickly. There, I liked those things.
    That said, there are plenty of arguments against his handling of those things too, but, overall I liked that stuff.

If I am deciphering your post correctly, I think you are asking why a few of us can't say anything good about Trump.
    Go back earlier in this thread and you can see that I thought he was kinda on the right track with a handful of things. I appreciated him attempting to work on things with North Korea, I appreciated him addressing China a little more aggressively, he got some prison reform done, and I suppose he gets credit for getting covid vaccines out quickly. There, I liked those things.
    That said, there are plenty of arguments against his handling of those things too, but, overall I liked that stuff.
    So you like open borders ,Russia doing whatever the Hel! It is they are doing , minors being allowed gender affirming surgeries ………etc etc etc ?

Abortion on demand as a form of contraception ……………etc ?

Celebrities who have either won party nominations or been elected to prominent government offfice in the last 10-15 years.....

Republicans... Arnold Schwarzenegger, Donald Trump, Kari Lake, Dr Oz, Herschel Walker, JD Vance (maybe a stretch), Tommy Tuberville

Dems...Al Franken

Shut up and dribble huh ?
    So you would rather have 40 yr politicians who became millionaires on a politician’s salary ? GULLIBLE MUCH ?

I had to think about this one for a minute.

Couple of points ---

For the most part, you are probably right. Although I wouldn’t call them “gullible fools” as you do. I would say they are straight party “R” voters that just vote to vote, candidate aside. I’d say “D” do this also, to some degree.

Candidates matter you’re right, and this (IMHO) is why the wave was pink the last go-round. If that makes sense.

Honestly ss12, if we don’t get some good people in political offices in Washington --- we all are fu%$#@.

There is definitely about thirty percent of our country who would support My Pillow as a high level government official.
    So this was funny as hell……..mostly because it’s true.

The donkey 30 percent on the other side think the same of AOC and ohmar.

If my math is correct that only leaves 40% of us with good walking sense.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

jr29

"It's my fault for not being more specific.
    You still proved my point though."

I was being funny. You want a legitimate compliment for Barry, I'll give you one. He had the good sense to authorize the raid that killed Bin Laden. I'll certainly give him props for that (nice thing).

I was never greatly impressed with the guy. He was a low level legislator in Illinois who simply voted present and never really took a stand. When he had the chance to run for US Senate (2004) he was running behind his opponent, Jack Ryan, who was running as a Republican. Jack Ryan had been married to Jeri Ryan who was an actress from the Star Trek TV series and their divorce records were sealed. Operatives working for Obama petitioned the court and got the records unsealed and it revealed a complex relationship which they tried to keep from their young kids. Basically, allegations of some swinger type stuff. Ryan had to resign from the race because of it and Obama walked into the Senate. The dirty tricks worked. Maybe Ryan was flawed on some personal level, I guess you might get some of that with a Hollywood actress as your wife, but the voters never got to decide since dirty tricks paid off. Alan Keyes came in as an emergency candidate without success. Obama then only served for a limited time in the Senate with no great accomplishment before running for president. I just thought his resume was thin, other than his exceptional public speaking skills (nice thing).

I guess one of my biggest reasons for not showing a lot of love in his direction is that I never got the impression he cared for me and mine. I was in law enforcement for over thirty years. I retired with distinction in my agency and I know how I did my job. Never in my adult life have I seen a US president who wore his disdain for law enforcement so openly. Ferguson was the big example but there are others.

Oh, one last nice thing about Obama. I remember the debate he had against Hillary and when she was talking he itched the side of his nose with his middle finger in her direction so it looked like he was flipping her off. Yeah, that was pretty funny. She is/was/always has been a horrible person so he was spot on there.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    jr29

"It's my fault for not being more specific.
    You still proved my point though."

I was being funny. You want a legitimate compliment for Barry, I'll give you one. He had the good sense to authorize the raid that killed Bin Laden. I'll certainly give him props for that (nice thing).

I was never greatly impressed with the guy. He was a low level legislator in Illinois who simply voted present and never really took a stand. When he had the chance to run for US Senate (2004) he was running behind his opponent, Jack Ryan, who was running as a Republican. Jack Ryan had been married to Jeri Ryan who was an actress from the Star Trek TV series and their divorce records were sealed. Operatives working for Obama petitioned the court and got the records unsealed and it revealed a complex relationship which they tried to keep from their young kids. Basically, allegations of some swinger type stuff. Ryan had to resign from the race because of it and Obama walked into the Senate. The dirty tricks worked. Maybe Ryan was flawed on some personal level, I guess you might get some of that with a Hollywood actress as your wife, but the voters never got to decide since dirty tricks paid off. Alan Keyes came in as an emergency candidate without success. Obama then only served for a limited time in the Senate with no great accomplishment before running for president. I just thought his resume was thin, other than his exceptional public speaking skills (nice thing).

I guess one of my biggest reasons for not showing a lot of love in his direction is that I never got the impression he cared for me and mine. I was in law enforcement for over thirty years. I retired with distinction in my agency and I know how I did my job. Never in my adult life have I seen a US president who wore his disdain for law enforcement so openly. Ferguson was the big example but there are others.

Oh, one last nice thing about Obama. I remember the debate he had against Hillary and when she was talking he itched the side of his nose with his middle finger in her direction so it looked like he was flipping her off. Yeah, that was pretty funny. She is/was/always has been a horrible person so he was spot on there.
    Fair enough, my friend.
    The left got over their skis regarding law enforcement for a while. We agree there.

Fair enough, my friend.
    The left got over their skis regarding law enforcement for a while. We agree there.
    Do you care to take a shot at my questions ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Do you care to take a shot at my questions ?
    Yes. That's why I didn't.
    You and Buford are too far gone. There is zero flexibility or willingness to reason from you two.

Yes. That's why I didn't.
    You and Buford are too far gone. There is zero flexibility or willingness to reason from you two.
    So it’s a no ………. And a yes to all the other ones ………..got it ! As expected ! You LIBTERDS are all the same ! I fat fingered that LIBTERD thing but I kinda like it !