Ross Robinson Races to Camp Barnes Benefit $5,500 Win
Set for World of Outlaws World Finals at Charlotte Next Weekend

GEORGETOWN, Del. (10/28/22) – All of Ross Robinson’s hard work and perseverance during the 2022 season paid off on Thursday night to the tune of $5,500. He piloted his Iron Source / Stockley Materials No. 7 DutchStar Motorsports / Frozen Farmer / SANY / Longhorn Chassis / Clements Race Engine to his first win of the year at Delaware’s Georgetown Speedway during the 50th annual Camp Barnes Memorial.

“This is a big race in our region, and it means a lot win it, especially having to outrun a veteran like Rick Eckert to get the job done. Even more, our team really needed this. We took our lumps up-and-down the road this year in our rookie season with the Lucas Oil (Late Model Dirt) Series,” Robinson shared. “My wife, my team, my sponsors, and my fans have supported me through the thick and the thin. This win is for all of them, and we’ll look to carry this momentum into (the Dirt Track at) Charlotte next weekend for the World Finals.

“I also want to say that it was cool that my wife (Amanda) got to race in the event and finish sixth. She didn’t get to race much this year because she was so busy turning wrenches for me, so it was special to have her out on the track with me tonight.”

DutchStar Motorsports pilot, Ross Robinson made the short trip to Georgetown Speedway (Georgetown, Del.) on Thursday evening to compete in the Camp Barnes Benefit race.

With his wife Amanda joining him in the field of 20 Super Late Models for the 50th running of the annual event raising money for the Delaware State Police, Robinson outran Danny Snyder in his heat race to pick up the victory.

Tracking down early race-leader Danny Snyder on the fifth circuit of the feature, Ross paced the field in the remainder of the 50-lapper to claim his first win of the season, which came ahead of Rick Eckert, Trevor Collins, Bryan Bernheisel, and Jamie Lathroum.

He fended off a charging Eckert late to secure the $5,500 payday.

Amanda followed up a 10th-to-fourth run in her heat race with a sixth-place performance in the feature.

Full results from the event are available at www.GeorgetownSpeedway.com .

Next on tap for Robinson is a trip south to The Dirt Track at Charlotte (Concord, N.C.) for the annual NGK NTK World of Outlaws (WoO) Late Model Series World Finals. Action opens with $15,000-to-win programs on Wednesday and Thursday followed by a $25,000-to-win finale on Saturday night.

Full event details are available at www.WoOLMS.com.

Ross Robinson would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Stockley Materials, Iron Source, SANY, Atlantic Prime Mortgage, The Frozen Farmer, First State Roof & Exterior Cleaning, Stockley Tavern, HardScrabble Express, Longhorn Chassis, Wells & Sons Motorsports, Clements Racing Engines, Swift Springs, Jerico Performance Products, Emory’s Chassis Works, Fast Shafts, Gorsuch Performance Solutions, Earnhardt Technologies Group, Pro FABrication, Steering Buddy, Topnotch Kustom Koncepts, and MyRacePass Marketing Services.

For the latest team information, please visit www.RossRobinson7.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)