Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Might be driving the #9 car for twarog

I really question as to weather Owens builds modified chassis anymore. Earlier in the year , Owens said he had to shut down his mod chassis business because he could no find people to build the chassis.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    I really question as to weather Owens builds modified chassis anymore. Earlier in the year , Owens said he had to shut down his mod chassis business because he could no find people to build the chassis.
    last i heard the jig was still at bwrc

Quote Originally Posted by big jim #1 View Post
    Might be driving the #9 car for twarog
    I help on the 27 car Jimmy drove at EAMS this weekend and just have to say, what a class act he is. We learned a lot from him and had a great time. He tuned on it every time and made it better every time out. After he pulled in because of oil pressure issues he said we should have run 2nd or 3rd. Overton was stupid fast. I heard at one point this weekend he has something for next year already. Wish him well whatever he does.

Quote Originally Posted by JM15 View Post
    I help on the 27 car Jimmy drove at EAMS this weekend and just have to say, what a class act he is. We learned a lot from him and had a great time. He tuned on it every time and made it better every time out. After he pulled in because of oil pressure issues he said we should have run 2nd or 3rd. Overton was stupid fast. I heard at one point this weekend he has something for next year already. Wish him well whatever he does.
    That’s awesome. Jimmys one of the sports good guys.

Definitely one of the good guys in the sport along with Mike Marlar. I have become a fan of both over the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    IT was at last years lucas race at TST when I last talked to them , at that time they were building quiet a few mods and his brother told me of there plans , things change though and may have different plans now , to the post above about the 27 car , glad you guys got to meet them , IMO , they are probably the most down to earth pro team out there .....