Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Interview is 100% worth a listen whether you like Scott or not. The right Scott showed up that was able to talk well and give clear thoughts.

I enjoyed it. Never knew Scott raced with his clutch and brake pedal switched. Learn something everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    I enjoyed it. Never knew Scott raced with his clutch and brake pedal switched. Learn something everyday.
    Im pretty sure Jason Feger does too.

They handled him with kid gloves. If you know him at all on a personal level you know it was 97% bull(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).

Very disappointed but it’s what I predicted. Since it was Dale Jr he reverted back to being full of himself and bologna. He’s changed over the last few years and was hoping he would be more open and honest and candid in the interview. It was interesting when Dale Jr brought up the drug stuff and zBloomer thought he would BS it away with that stupid story he always peddles about being busted the the first time. Dale Jr caught him off guard when he ask about the second time. He wasn’t expecting that all all. It was cringe worthy watch Bloomer try to reach for words and quickly explain it away. The was a hint of irritation in Bloomer as well after he was ask about that. Anyone else catch that???

If nothing else, it was pretty obvious who he was referring to when he discussed "people that you thought were your friends that turn and walk the other way when they see you".

Still, it was worth listen despite the host. Scott's alien account was word for word the way I heard it years ago. Always keeps the public tuned in and talking.

Imagine if Jr got ahold of knowledge of Sweet taking the charge for his most recent possession on the way home from Knoxville about 7 years ago. Or the shady financials behind the mega rig. Or how (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ty he is to customers.

It was interesting to hear him say hes done building cars though.

Interview didn’t live up to the hype imo. Expected way more. The road to eldora segment that Flo did on bloomquist was 10x better and more interesting.

Bloomer loves the mechanical discussions and It got a little boring for some. I enjoy his technical knowledge and discussions on testing

So he topped JR's interview with John Force? No way. Force is..........out there.

screw jr. he hasnt ever been a racer. he is a marketing scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by chopter33 View Post
    screw jr. he hasnt ever been a racer. he is a marketing scheme.
    You sir are an idiot.

One thing I noticed they brought up, was eldora the truck race. How did Dale Jr know about the sway being removed? A certain member on here said it never happened, and he knows everything?