Default Biden's big accomplishment

His Weed forgiveness program. Those is jail for possession of Weed will be let out of jail in my new program says Mr Potato head.

Want to know how many needed to be released from prison?? This is not an exaggeration. The answer is NONE!!!!! Zero, nada. There were no people in jail for that offense.

Taking victory lap, he is also taking credit for the SS increase of 8%. White house had to walk that back too. His inflation in reality is somewhere around 20% in every day living, more than that at the store if the truth were told. So yeah, SS should be raised. Said gas prices were 5 bucks when took office.

Joe so many victory laps for you to take you belong in a retirement home, you imbecile.

Those aren’t victory laps,those are caution laps…..in a 5 car bomber feature about to reach it’s time limit.

Sux we all have to pay the price because of the woke folk that have been asleep most of their lives…idiots.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

There is a distinction with a difference. When people say "jail" they may mean the big house but jail is usually at your local and county level. Jails house fresh arrests, those awaiting court, those awaiting sentencing, and those who are sentenced to misdemeanors which would generally mean a sentence of less than a year. Prison (state and federal) is where felons are sent after sentencing (duration of over a year up to life).

When Biden tossed this idea out - regarding freeing prisoners from federal institutions charged with marijuana possession - I laughed out loud. My wife and I were watching the news and I told her then that the type of prisoner he was describing would be a unicorn, probably non-existent. I was right.

People who wind up in federal prison for drug offenses are/were usually big time dealers and traffickers. Usually those people were already dealt with at times on the local and state level and they continued down the road of their enterprise even after being in trouble at lower levels. Federal prisons don't have populations of some dumb first time sap caught with a baggie and a one hitter, they just don't.

A cheap desperate campaign move, that's all.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

And to think some on here voted for him!

God help us!