Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    The only reason you guys don't trust them because the toxic leader was a sore loser and started the big lie even though he was told by many people it wasn't true.

There again if it's a red state we can trust Them but, if it's a purple or blue state we can't trust them. I hate to tell you guys It's pretty obvious. If the Democrats had stolen the election do really think they would have lost the house. SMH
    They stole a lot of elections, that is still a fact. Now we will see just hoiw many Republicans will wind up being plants.

You have just one way of thinking and it doesn't seem to include realizing the facts or the truth.

Your cup runneth over. hahahaha
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-25-2022 at 03:49 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    It's nothing to laugh at at all, It's really a sad situation, their going to keep picking off one state after another if allowed to keep going on.

Murkowski's record of voting with Biden is stunning. They have their fake Repiblican still yet in Alaska.

Ranked choice voting is a system invented by a George Soros funded group that also being funded in other states in hope of changing their voting systems. Maine is another state using it now.
    Alaska voted in ranked choice voting in 2020 in a referendum. So, the people wanted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    They stole a lot of elections, that is still a fact. Now we will see just hoiw many Republicans will wind up being plants.

You have just one way of thinking and it doesn't seem to include realizing the facts or the truth.

Your cup runneth over. hahahaha
    Ok I will wait for it to be proven in a court of law. I will be waiting.

Which court of law? One with a liberal Judge that says, "you have no Standing". Or the Supreme Court where the last time they would not even take it up???

Wouldn't you rather wait for some real justice instead???

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post

Lurker, as long as the conman is a threat to our democracy I will keep posting. We are talking about a conman who tried to overturn an election because he wanted to stay in power. We are talking about a conman who stole top secrets document's which if anyone of us would have done we wouldn't be a free citizen.
    Sadly, you missed my point for posting. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. And for the record, Trump is NO longer a threat to democracy, ours or anyone else’s --- all of the points you’ve brought up above are in the past, and non-significant and non-factors in today’s world.

The only reason he is not locked up is because he was a former president.
    The ONLY reason he is not locked up so far is because THEY have nothing on him to substantiate the jail time. Reminiscent of one Hillary Clinton, wouldn’t you say.

People still don’t go to jail in this country for hurting peoples feelings …………….at least not yet !

For speaking the truth !

Alaska voted in ranked choice voting in 2020 in a referendum. So, the people wanted it.
    No the people actually did not. Their government wanted it...

The only reason you guys don't trust them because the toxic leader was a sore loser and started the big lie even though he was told by many people it wasn't true.

There again if it's a red state we can trust Them but, if it's a purple or blue state we can't trust them. I hate to tell you guys It's pretty obvious. If the Democrats had stolen the election do really think they would have lost the house. SMH
    Kid, I’m kinda old…… Corruption politically in both of those states was happening long long long before Trump came on the scene….. So you would be very incorrect with your assumption here
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

There you have it BBQ Clayton doesn't trust them lmao......................
    And guess what? I’m not Clayton not sure what your point is here.

Was it a referendum Yes, thank you, did the people vote for it yes they did, Thank you. If the people didn't want it all they had to do was vote it down correct, Thank you. See how that works lol.....
    No, you just think it works that way. Rank choice was approved by Merkoski as she knew that conventional voting would be her end. That's a brief fact!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-28-2022 at 05:50 PM.

The ONLY reason he is not locked up so far is because THEY have nothing on him to substantiate the jail time. Reminiscent of one Hillary Clinton, wouldn’t you say.

Lets just do one case. The DOJ went to a court of law with a search warrant, which was granted by the court of law because the DOJ had evidence that the conman has top secret documents at his resident at Mar-A-Lago. The DOJ go to Mar-A-lago with the Seach warrant and searches the premises and find the documents that were listed on the search warrant. Not only did the DOJ find the top-secret documents but they find twice as many. If this was anybody else, they would have been locked up. Just keep in mind that the DOJ went and got an international war prosecutor. I hope you are not gullible and think there is nothing to this case.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

SS , i guess in your eye,s , if your obummer or clinton , its ok to take and/or destroy anything you want from the white house , why didnt they receive the same treatment in there doings ?????

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    SS , i guess in your eye,s , if your obummer or clinton , its ok to take and/or destroy anything you want from the white house , why didnt they receive the same treatment in there doings ?????
    Because he didn’t think they were screwing his old lady ? That’s my guess !I’ll take reasons SERIOUSLY STUPID HATES DJT FOR 1000$ ALEX .

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    Get ready for the dancing………”gene gene the dancing machine” will be along shortly to pin everything he can on Trump.

Wonder when any of it will finally stick? If ever?

ss12 ss12

Lets just do one case. The DOJ went to a court of law with a search warrant, which was granted by the court of law because the DOJ had evidence that the conman has top secret documents at his resident at Mar-A-Lago. The DOJ go to Mar-A-lago with the Seach warrant and searches the premises and find the documents that were listed on the search warrant. Not only did the DOJ find the top-secret documents but they find twice as many. If this was anybody else, they would have been locked up. Just keep in mind that the DOJ went and got an international war prosecutor. I hope you are not gullible and think there is nothing to this case.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post has win the biggest distortion of the truth award for then year. Living totally under the premise the Trump is really committing these crimes is pure propaganda working at it's fullest. Fake news and fake lies that you actually really believe. That's mind blowing.

Trump just simply living automatically draws your condemnation!!! Hard to believe all of this, SMH!!!!!

https://dailyopinionpolls.com/petiti...-donald-trump/

Petition for DOJ To Drop All Charges Against Donald Trump

Oh please, that woman, these people have issues!!! You agree with that idiot, do ya????

I’m not gullible. But I’m not stupid either --- let me know the outcome if ever prosecuted. Or in the resent great words of kidrock.

Ok I will wait for it to be proven in a court of law. I will be waiting.