Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    And at the same time ten of millions are protesting in the streets in Brazil over their stolen election.

More yet they are going to try to steal the Mexican elections coming up also.

If you don't believe that the WEF (World Economic Forum) world elites are not working with China to Communize the entire globe, then it's time to wakeup to reality.

It's their candidate (China) In Brazil that stole that election.
    And their candidate in the US that stole that election ! Sad but oh so true !

Wonder if the union fellas gonna call out their comrades for turning down a 24% raise??

Never mind......we already know!

NEW: Trump Lawyers ROASTED by Hot Bench at 11th Circuit Court Hearing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub2muw3vZPE
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post

Nothing new …………….what’s next ? Oh that’s right he’s going to be arrested !

Youre still 0-8!

Just in case you haven't heard the DOJ is going up the ladder and they just requested to speak to VP Pence. That just shows where they are in their investigation. There would be only one person above Ex VP Pence. Just remember the DOJ has hired an international war crimes prosecutor. The conman tried to overthrow the government and had 100 classified top secret documents at his residents. An international war crimes prosecutor is probably what they needed to hire in this case.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Just in case you haven't heard the DOJ is going up the ladder and they just requested to speak to VP Pence. That just shows where they are in their investigation. There would be only one person above Ex VP Pence. Just remember the DOJ has hired an international war crimes prosecutor. The conman tried to overthrow the government and had 100 classified top secret documents at his residents. An international war crimes prosecutor is probably what they needed to hire in this case.
    I think they need Colombo , Kojac and maybe Perry Mason on this case to be able to make an arrest and get a conviction !!!!! Talk about GULLIBLE ! Is there some HATE TRUMP AND HELP CONVICT HIM fund that you are donating to ? If not I’ll file the paperwork to start one and I know you would the largest donor!

Nope haven’t heard that except from you ! Are you getting inside information from your wife !! Is she “blowing TRUMPS whistle” again ?

Political corruption by the Dems and unfounded. That is all.....
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Same sh%!t as the “select committee “ which yielded ZERO!!!!!!!

International war crime prosecutor, lol=Democrat double naught spy.

He’s running and winning just to piss you off SS,enjoy that angst for the next few years.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I see Alaska finally projected a winner. No mention from you guys about this election taking so, long. why are you not accusing them of election fraud, Stuffing ballots, changing votes, oh, that's right it's a Red state. WAIT FOR IT.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I see Alaska finally projected a winner. No mention from you guys about this election taking so, long. why are you not accusing them of election fraud, Stuffing ballots, changing votes, oh, that's right it's a Red state. WAIT FOR IT.
    Several OBVIOUS reasons which you are too blinded by TRUMP HATE to recognize !

But, my question is why weren't you guys crying foul? I know the reasons why it took so, long.

I know the obvious reason why didn't cry foul and yes it's pretty obvious I will agree with you on that.

YAWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNN.......the Democratic propaganda machine is up and attem!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    But, my question is why weren't you guys crying foul? I know the reasons why it took so, long.

I know the obvious reason why didn't cry foul and yes it's pretty obvious I will agree with you on that.
    Because most people trust the process and reasons it takes so long in Alaska…….Arizona??.Pa???????? Pfffftttttt, nobody trusts or believes anything concerning their politics.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

The only reason you guys don't trust them because the toxic leader was a sore loser and started the big lie even though he was told by many people it wasn't true.

There again if it's a red state we can trust Them but, if it's a purple or blue state we can't trust them. I hate to tell you guys It's pretty obvious. If the Democrats had stolen the election do really think they would have lost the house. SMH

Alaska was stolen by the leftist Murkoski and their corrupted system of rank choice voting. Sarah Palin had here election stolen also.

McConnell has alway supported Murkoski and she is totally intouchable because of the corruption and rigged voting system that has been in Alaska for a long time.

If not for ranked choice voting, Kelly Tshibaka would have won that election.

Well probably not, the machines and fake ballots would have got the job done.

There you have it BBQ Clayton doesn't trust them lmao......................

It's nothing to laugh at at all, It's really a sad situation, their going to keep picking off one state after another if allowed to keep going on.

Murkowski's record of voting with Biden is stunning. They have their fake Repiblican still yet in Alaska.

Ranked choice voting is a system invented by a George Soros funded group that also being funded in other states in hope of changing their voting systems. Maine is another state using it now.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-25-2022 at 03:37 PM.